CH.1 The new members.

NARRATOR P.O.V

2 days later...

It was a beautiful afternoon, the birds were singing, the flowers blooming... and then, suddenly two warthogs are seen moving towards the base Noble Team it's in. In one of those warthogs it's our hero, looking to the sky, thinking.

F/N: Noble team, huh? Keyes already  told me some of them are not really happy with a seventh noble member joining them...

Driver:"Sir! We have arrived to your destination!"

F/N:"Got it."

F/N then gets out of the warthog and starts walking towards the other warthog, a few meters away from him.

From the warthog, appears another Spartan,  ñlooking around. When he/she sees F/N, he/she starts moving to him.

F/N:"I guess you're the new Noble six, right?

Noble Six:"Indeed, Spartan B-312 pleasure to meet you, F/N"

F/N P.O.V

She sound femenine...wait... did she just said my name?

F/N:"How do you kn-"

Noble Six:"-ow your name? They told me who my squad members are"

Noble six then walked to a random direction so I followed her.

F/N:"You know where you're going?"

Noble Six:"Yes, just follow me, "Seven"."

I chuckled in response. Eventually, we reach a room were there were 4 spartans.

There was one with dark blue armor, talking to who I suppose it's our superior, another one with a skull in his face, playing with his knife, a big guy, standing next to the blue one and a women, who, by the way, stopped us.

Kat:"Commander?"

Then the blue guy turns around and look towards us. When he looks at me, I think I saw a glympse of curiosity, but I'm not so sure. Sudennly, the big one talks.

Jorge:"So, those are our number Six and Seven huh?"

Emile:"Kat, have you read her file?"

Kat:"Only the parts that weren't covered in black ink."

Carter then went back to his conversation with our "boss"

Carter:"Anyone claims responsability, sir?"

???:"ONI thinks it might be the local insurrection. Five months ago, they pulled a similar job on Harmony to hit a relay, it took our eyes and ears and then they stole two freighters from dry rock. That cannot happen here, Reach it's too damm important. I want that relay back on-line, Noble one."

Carter:"Sir, consider it done"

???:"Then i'll see you on the other side. Holland out."

After the briefing it's done, the other spartans began to go outside but Carter turns around and look at Six and me, then walked forward.

Carter:"Lieutenant, Sergeant."

Noble Six/&F/N:"Commander, sir/ Sgt. L/N, reporting for duty, sir"

Carter:"I'm Carter, Noble Team leader. That's Kat, Noble two. Emile and Jorge, Four and Five. You are riding with me Six, Seven.

After this, he walks outside, going to a falcon while me and Six follow him. On the way, he starts talking again.

Carter:"Not gonna lie to you two, you're stepping into some shoes the rest of the squad would rather leave unfilled. Me, I'm happy to have Noble team at full strength again."

He then looks at me and says:

Carter:"Or even stronger"

We then enter the pelican, Six sitting next to me, and then, Jun who just appeared out of nowhere sits next to Carter

Carter:"Just one more thing, I've seen your file Six, even the parts the ONI censors didn't want me too. I'm glad to have your skill-set. But we're a team, that lone wolf stuff stays behind, clear?"

Noble Six:"Got it, sir"

Carter:"Good"

Jun:"Welcome to Reach, you two"

Carter then looks at me

Carter:"I have high expectations for you, kid, but remember that the leader here it's me. I appreciate your great leadership, but one leader it's enough."

F/N:"Fine by me."

The pelican started flying towards our mission location. I was looking to my right and I saw our second pelican, where Emile, Kat and Jorge were.

Then, I remove my helmet and look towards the mountains, loosing myself in my inter thoughts.

Welcome to Reach, huh?

NO ONES P.O.V

And so, our heros first mission begins. He did not realised, but when he removed his helmet, a certain someone began staring at him...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Xhira:"Aaaaaaand there we go bois,the first chapter of our MC adventure it's over! What will happen when they "reach" their destination? What will they find? Stay tuned to see more!"

Jun: "We apologise if the first chapters are a little bit short, we will make them longer, just need to remember how everything happen so we can make the best we can!"

Xhira:"The fuck you mean we? You ain't doing shit! Besides, I told you you can't be here, get the fck out!"

Jun:"Ah shiet, here we go again"