2- Should?

"Can't do it

"Can't do it. I cannot do it." Ben wined.

"External SRBs, orbital system engines. Its just like the shuttles you flew in --" Reed tried to explain.

"No. I cannot take orders from that underwear model. That wingnut washed out of NASA for sneaking two Victoria Secret wannabes into a flight simulator."

"Youthful high spirits."

"They crashed it into a wall. A flight simulator." Ben complained.

"I'm sure he's matured since then. I mean Rach is dating him so clearly he's fine."

Rachel climbed up to the Gantry Overlook. "I really don't wanna do this."

"When have I asked you two to do something you absolutely said you could not do?"

"Fives times." They said in unison.

"I had it at 4."

"This makes five." Rachel said.

The three of them went inside and unpacked their gear into their lockers. Rachel then heard a voice that she was hoping to hear.

"Captain on the bridge!" It was none other then Johnny Storm. Johnny snapped a picture of Ben with a digital camera. "Digital camera: $254.  Memory stick: $59.  The look on your hard-ass former CO's grill when he finds out he's your junior officer: priceless."

Ben eyeballed Johnny, he then suddenly reached to grab him and Johnny flinched. Rachel moved past him to help Johnny with his zipper. "Here you go."

"I can handle the ship. I can even handle Mr. Blonde Ambition. But I don't know if I should be flying or playing Vegas in these suits. Who the hell came up with them." Ben ranted.

"Victor did." Sue said. She entered wearing her blue, wetsuit- like uniform, carrying a stack of flight suits. She handed them out to everyone. "The synthetics act as a second skin, adapting to your individual needs to --"

"Keep the hot side hot, and the cool side cool!" Johnny said annoyed. Rachel rubbed his back.

"Wow. That's interesting." Rachel said happily.

Reed stared at Sue in the skintight outfit. She wondered, maybe hoped - was he checking her out? "Material made from self-regulating unstable molecules. I've been working on a formula for this."

Johnny whispered into Rachel's ear, making her jump. "You look hot in that suit. You know that."

"Great minds think alike!" Sue said.

"Guess some think faster than others." Victor said. He entered, wearing his custom- tailored flight suit. "I hired Armani to design the patterns. These colors will look great on camera."

A door opened. Leonard opened in a sharp suit. "They're ready for you, sir."

"Showtime."

—————————————