𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤

Henry gets into Elle's car first then me, "Hey Henry." She says with a smile

"Hi Elle thanks for taking me" "Yeah whatever I think someone else enjoys it a little more though she says eyeing me in the driver's mirror. I look away and pretend I heard nothing I pull out my phone and scroll through social media, It takes a bit of time to get to our school might as well not waste it.

I look at a post I had posted a while ago,

@ambermay

liked by henryfraser  jenalves_  and 1,329 others

@ambermay:  he's good or whatever 🙄  @henryfraser <33

 114 comments:

@lucia_aguilera: u two look like u have sm fun i would've kept playing but mr rosenthal sucks lMAO

^@ambermay: PLSS HAHAHA

@henryfraser: shut up im amazing

^ @ambermay mhm..

@jenaalves_: he's cute.

I look up from my phone and show henry "Look's like someone's got a crush on you henry" I say smirking. Jenna Alves was sorta newish she's a bit weird though I know her because she's in my math class. She's very pretty though she looks a lot like her mom.

"Oh her-" henry says

"Okay now get out of my car you idiots" Elle teases

"whatever you suck Elle"

"How dare you Amber May Ellison!" she laughs

I just glare at her and I and henry get out.

We walk up the stairs, Reardon is the best school in manhattan, it costs a lot to go here. But I absolutely love it. But before I get in henry gets a call from his mom. he picks it up before we go in. 

"Hey mom?"  "Yeah okay. and you will pick me up?"  "Okay, I love you mom ill tell her." "Bye!"

and he hangs up.

"what did she say?" I ask henry

"She said to tell you that your mom is gonna go with my mom to work with the auction committee at Sylvia's so me and you will walk to your house and my mom will pick me up once they're done."

"Okay that's fine, ill see you later okay?" I say we're about to go different ways because we both start out with different classes. His science and me social studies.