𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞

"Elle what's going on..?" I ask her as she starts to walk me to her car, She doesn't Give me an answer or anything she just keeps walking.

At this point, I'm starting to get even more scared than I already am. I mean really I've never see Elle, Mrs. Fraser, OR Henry as scared as they are now. So I ask again.

"Elle I asked what's going on!" I almost yell at her and she stops.

"I'm sorry Amber. It's just-" She pauses for a bit.

"I'm not sure all the stuff with the murder and it's just- so crazy." she continues.

We stop at her car and unlocks it for me to get in. I do then her.

The rest of the car ride was eerily silent. It was so unsettling. No music or talking,

Nothing.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I look towards Amber absolutely alarmed, Why were we at my grandpa's? I normally only go there for emergencies so I was pretty scared.

Just then Elle speaks up

"Um I'm going to take Amber back to our house if you need anything give me a call," She says

My mom looks at her pulled from her thoughts and says "Oh yes Thank you so much Elle I really appreciate it." 

I can't even bare to look at them so I look at my mom until they both walk away.

"Come on Henry," My mom says as she escorts me into the lavish apartment.

Once I'm inside I'm greeted by my grandpa

"Hello, Henry," he says with his same old cold attitude.

"Hi Grandpa" I say back plainley and head to my room.

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°

𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

When we arrive home we don't say much and just walk in.

I'm finally greeted by both of my parents. Which I thought was Odd because normally they were both at work.

"Amber hello," My dad says walking over To me and Elle and gives us both a hug.

"What's going on?" I ask my parents.

"well amber there are some people here who would like to see you." my mom replies

Elle and I turn our heads

I almost jumped at the sight of them and so did Elle

"Hello once again Ms. Amber," Detective Mendoza said to me while his partner stood beside him.