𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫

Me and henry walk home laughing and smiling like crazy. I feel so happy when Im with him Im so glad he's my- Best Friend.

We arrive at his house we walk up to the door as he looks through his backpack trying too find his key.

Once he's got it He opens the door, I walk in, then him.

The scene in front of us startles him. 

"Mom?" He says looking between the two officers that were at our school earlier.

"Henry! Amber, Hi"

"um uh- what's going on." He says fast walking towards his mom clearly scared.

"I'm Just talking to these Men can you and amber please go to your room, And ill uh be up in a minute," Mrs. Fraser says. 

I'm so confused as to why they're in the Frasers house-

"I'll make you two a snack," she says

"Is everything okay?" I ask feeling bad for henry

"Yes, yup everything's fine, I just need you two to go upstairs," She says while the officer with the beard nods his head backing her up.

Me and henry start to walk away. I noticed he grabbed my hand a while ago so with that I pull him upstairs a bit

"Okay, ill talk to you two later... Go on now" Mrs. Fraser says to us because we're so slowly going up the stairs.

Once we're almost at the top henry looks down and turns to look at his mom

"Henry I said go." She says a bit more stern now. And henry finally budges and we walk to his room.

"I'm going back down there," Henry says.

"I don't know henry I think we shouldn't," I say a bit scared I don't want to interfere with the officers.

"Amber! I don't know what's going on, I'm going back down there." he raises his voice and lets go of my hand, and walks away.

I groan in frustration as I slam his door and sit in his chair. sighing,

 I hear the door shut assuming the officers had left and I walk down the stairs a bit upset with henry

"The police, were they here for the murder?" I hear Henry ask his mom

"yeah yes they were" she answers

"Oh, They announced the tragedy at school but I saw the murder on my phone

"really?" Mrs. Fraser says as I sit down.

"You too amber?"

"Uh Yeah only a while ago though," I say lying, I never got the message..? I never knew there was a murder..?

Henry sits right next to me, rolling my eyes i scoot over a bit. He ignores me Again and keeps talking with his mom.

"Did you uh.. Did you two know the girl..?" the one whose mom um got murdered.. I think her name was Jenna"

"Oh Yeah, her." Henry said, He's always been so weird talking about her.

"I didn't know her that well but we followed each other on social media.. She really likes henry" I say bluntly.

Mrs. Fraser hands each of us a sandwich and some milk.

"Thank you," I say with a smile

"thanks" is all henry says.

"Kinda scary huh, all the police at the school. How you two feeling about it?" Henry's mom asks

"Didn't father do it..?" Henry asks relating to something with work