Chapter 6 -- "Glad you're okay". (P.S. we're back, baby!)

Yugi's POV.

"Ah... my head..." I groaned as I woke up. Instantly, the first thing I saw was Yami when I had woken up.

"Yami..? What happened..? Did I pass out..?"

"No, Yugi. It was Marik. He kidnapped you and brought you to the shadow realm. I attempted to save you before he could successfully get away with you, but I failed. Fortunately, I was able to get into the shadow realm and save you, with a mind crush."

"Oh.." I responded with a noticeable decrease in the tone I was talking in. Yami seemed to realize this.

"Are you okay, now?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I think.. I have a tiny headache, but everything else is fine.."

"That's good, yugi."

I sat up, and looked around. I then glanced at the clock displayed on my dresser. What? How come only an hour has passed since Marik knocked me unconscious? Sure, I remember when everything blacked out for me, but I definitely know that not just a mere HOUR has passed since that happened... maybe entering the shadow realm causes time to stop in place... I thought all of that in suspense. I glance over to Yami.

"Hey, Yami?"

"Yes, aibou?" Just hearing him call me "aibou" makes a slight blush appear on my face.

"Uh, I was wondering for a nickname that I should call you. But, problem is, I'm having a bit of trouble."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

After my short and quick response, I tried to think up a nickname to call Yami. Suddenly, I got an idea, although, I didn't know how to say it.

"Oh, wait, I remember this saying in Japanese that means 'my other half', although, I forgot how to say it."

"I might know how to say it."

"You do?"

"Mhm. I believe it's... Watashi no ta no hanbun?"

"Oh, okay. It might be a bit of a gamble for me, heh." I chuckled weakly.

"It's okay, it was hard for me at first."

"I see."

"Anyways, I'm gonna go back into the millennium puzzle. I've got things on my mind."

"Okay, then." He fades away. I got up from bed, and looked out my window. It was still evening, so I began getting ready for bed.

Yami's POV.

"When am I gonna tell him..." I walked around the chambers of the millennium puzzle, wondering about how I would confess my feelings to yugi. "I honestly hate to hide my feelings... perhaps... tommorow?" I hesitate for a moment, and then agree to my own idea. "Yes, tommorow. Tommorow will be fine." I blushed in thought of Yugi. "I can't wait... this moment will be truly special to me." I sat down, continuing to think about tomorrow. I simply couldn't stop thinking about it. "It should all turn out well tomorrow." I smile to myself, feeling this doki-doki like feel to me. I obviously knew it was true love.