Chapter 11 -- "something fun to do".

Yami's POV.

The next day, on a sunday, me and Yugi were sitting on the couch together, talking about what we could do today.

"Even though we went to the arcade yesterday, I still wanna spend the last day of the weekend doing something," Yugi says. "Have any ideas?"

"Hm..." Thinking of something we  could do, I look up. An idea popped up.

"Oh, we could always invite the others to play truth or dare here."

"Actually, that's a good idea, Yami!"

"Heh, thanks."

"I'll contact them now," Pulling out his phone, he smiled. He proceeded to call each of them one by one.

"This'll be fun." I say to myself.

--time skip by 10 minutes--

After ten minutes, our friends had finally arrived, walking through the door.

"Hey, everyone."

"Hi, Yami and Yugi." They say in unison, as they sat on the floor.

"Where's your grandpa, Yugi?" Téa asked.

"He's upstairs, watching TV." Yugi replied.

"Oh, okay."

We were all sitting on the floor, creating a circle. "So, who's going first?" I break up the silence with a question.

"I'll go first," joey blurts out.

"Okay. Truth, or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Alright, then. I dare you to perform a backflip... If you can." My expression becomes devilish, because I knew that joey couldn't do a backflip. He was terrible at it.

"What?! You know that I can't do a backflip!"

"It's a dare, you have to."

Joey hesitates for a few seconds. He finally responded after.

"Fine," He says with a sigh. "But I'll get you back for this." Standing up now, Joey attempts a backflip, but fails. The rest of us laugh at him.

"I regret this..."

--time skip by 20 minutes--

As the others left, me and yugi were left alone, siting in the floor, Yugi's grandfather upstairs, still watching TV.

"That was fun," I said, trying to strike a small conversation.

"Sure was." Yugi replied, chuckling. "But I'm gonna go upstairs to sleep, I'm kinda tired now."

"Oh, well get some rest, aibou." I kindly kiss his forehead, seeing him blush.

"Hehe." He gets up, walking upstairs. I get up too, but I sit on the couch, with a few things on my mind.

"Hmm..." I look out through window, and to the presetting sun, making plans to engage to Yugi soon. After making the perfect decision, I sigh in satisfaction, waiting for the day that I would ask Yugi to marry me. But first, I needed to buy a ring, then surprise him with it. This is something that Yugi will be sure to remember until the end of time, our bond is too strong to forget. I became filled with excitement.

"This'll be a good idea."