Ignored

Imagine being home and Klaus turns up at your window but your parents don't know your dating.
I had been laying on my bed watching tv when I heard stones being thrown at my window.
"What the" I muttered to myself and got off my bed and walked over to my window. As I opened my curtain, I saw klaus, stood outside in clear view for my parents to see him. I rolled my eyes and quietly opened my window.
"Hello love" he said up to my window.
"What are you doing" I whisper yelled, gesturing to my parents downstairs. And before I knew it he vamp sped behind me. His hands gripped my waist and his mouth hovered over my ear. I didn't bother to turn around but closed my window.
"I wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend" he whispered into my ear.

After I shut my window, I turned around so I was facing him and tried not to smile. It wasn't good timing but I always loved to see him plus I knew if my parents were to come upstairs klaus would be gone in a flash. I smiled and pecked him on the lips, giving him the attention he craved. Them I backed away and shoved him off me, remembering he should be here.
"Why are you here" I whisper yelled. He walked closer to me but before he could touch me I swatted his hand away and walked past him, onto my bed. I checked to see his my door was locked and then faced him, who was going through my underwear drawer. I rushed over to him,
"I leave you for two seconds" I said, taking the underwear out his hand and putting it back in the drawer. He slightly laughed and faced me.
"Not like I haven't seen it all before love" he said smugly. I gave him a sarcastic smile back and walked over to my bed. I laid on my stomach and grabbed my phone, putting myself up by elbows I went on my phone ignoring klaus. He walked over to me and sat on my sat on the side of my bed, he looked at me as I watched my phone. He kicked his feet up on my bed and laid down into the pillows and watched the tv. He continued to look at me, trying to get my attention.
"Y/n" he said. I decided to ignore him and just pretend I was concentrating on my phone rather than him. "We're ignoring me now are we" he said with a smirk on his face. Obviously I didn't reply which ensured him he was right. His hand placed itself on my back and slowly traced down to my ass. I only had his top and short shorts on. He rubbed my ass gently before slapping it, trying to get me to respond in any way. I jolted forwards slightly and bit my tongue so I wouldn't make a notice. His hand then again rested itself on my ass, squeezing it. His fingers slipped down and stopped near to my core. He rubbed my clothed core, harshly. I swallowed thickly as his hands left my core and he walked over to the end of my bed. Confused, I frowned. His hands gripped the rim of my shorts and he yanked my shorts down my legs. When they reached my legs, he took them off my body and threw them on the floor. He climbed back on the bed, towering over the back of me. He came up to the back of my head and moved my hair aside, kissing my neck softly. He left a hickey then went back down to my ass. He placed his hand under my stomach and propped my ass in the air. A small whimper emitted my mouth and I immediately closed my mouth, preventing it happening again. I didn't need to look being me to know there was a smirk on klaus' face. He rubbed my clothed clit as his hand parted my legs. His finger left my clothed core and his warm tongue replaced his finger. I tried my best to keep quiet but I'm sure he heard my heart beat quicken. His tongue left my core and his hand traced the rim of my panties and impatiently pulled them down my legs, throwing them on the floor as he did.

I felt my arousal drop down my thigh making him snicker.
"Your soaking love" he said cockily as his finger traced through my core. Without hesitation he sucked on my swollen clit, nipping slightly as he pulled away. My breathing got shaky and that was when I lost it. I thrusted my core back further into his face and moaned quietly, not wanting my parents to hear. My moans muffled by the pillow that I dug my face into.
"There is it" he laughed and dived back into my clit. He flickered his tongue over my clit and his middle finger teased my entrance. My hands gripped the bed sheets and I pushed myself further into his face. He slowly entered the finger inside me,
"Klaus" I whimpered, my hands found his hair and my fingers tangled themselves through it. He hummed into my core as I tugged on his hair. He added another finger and sucked harshly on my clit as I ground back onto his mouth. He rubbed my waist and the other hand gripped my waist, keeping me in place. As he curled his fingers, he hit my g stop.
"Oh fuck" I whined into the pillow. Klaus caught on and continued to hit the same spot, making me moan uncontrollably. "God don't stop" I whimpered as my hands gripped tighter to his curly hair. I felt a pleasant tightening in my stomach as I felt my orgasm come towards me. His fingers sped up as his tongue sucked harshly on my clit, nipping it ever so slightly as he pulled away. He immediately dived back into my core, his fingers going at a bruising pace.
"Klaus I gunna c-cum" I moaned quietly as I pulled my face away from the pillow. He lightly rubbed my ass and squeezed it gently.

I soon let go around his finger and I felt my cum drip down my thighs.
"Oh god" I whined into the pillow. I felt his lick a bold stride up my thigh, cleaning me off. He gave my core a final kiss and flopped down next to me and faced me while resting his head on a pillow. He traced up my back with his finger tips, calming me down.
"Your an ass" I whispered, knowing he would hear me. He chuckled.
"And you, y/n, have a very nice ass" he said as he delivered a harsh smack to my ass.

*****************

Hey guys, so I've finally brung out a Klaus book. If you have any requests please leave them on the comments or message me privately<3

Hope you all enjoyed the first story.