~ chapter 10 ~

This was all too much, too many questions, too many feelings, too many thoughts, my mind was an overwhelming mess.

I couldn't begin to process this. I don't want an abortion. That's something I don't want to do. I get that some people may need an abortion and I support that it's just not for me.

I don't want a baby though. At least not right now and not with someone I barely know.

This is why I cant make decisions without thinking it will always come back to bite me. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I mean the pregnancy's a first but bad ideas turning into an even worse cause has happened to me before I just can't keep doing this.

With that I walked out of the hospital for a breath of fresh air, I just needed to breathe. Even for a second.

I walked out of the hospital. The sun hit my face as the cool Seattle air brushed passed me causing my hair to fly with it. Leaves of a variety of colors swirled around me.

It felt good just to breathe. I closed my eyes draining out everything around me. It all felt calm and peaceful something I haven't had in a while.

I opened my eyes again after a couple of minutes, settling into reality. Right in front of me I saw a familiar face.

A woman with ginger hair, she wore a red laced suit, her brown eyes glistened in the sun. I knew her from somewhere I just can't remember where.

I stood there admiring her beauty, the complexity of her fingers and her face. It didn't take me long to realize who she was and it didn't take long for her to recognize me either.