~ chapter 12 ~

My mind was scrambled. I couldn't tell if it were Wanda or my pregnancy. The last thing I had remembered before I passed out was Wanda.

But even that might be an illusion as why would a avenger visit a small town as this? what's the significance of it all?

Do...do you remember anything" I heard Jo Wilson's distant but recognizable voice echo through the hospital room as my eyes started to flicker open.

"I...yea I am fine. I remember it all"

"Yay! that is amazing i'm so glad your getting better" her cheerful smile made me feel an ounce of even happiness.

a couple of hours later

Everyone was finally out of the hospital room in which i still stayed there laying in that cot. Jackson's kid was still there and I was still unsure about what I wanted to do.

I knew I had to tell him somehow the question was how exactly I was going to tell him. Just then I turned my head toward the other side of the room, hearing a creak as the door started to open.

A familiar face popped through the crack, it was Jackson. His head poked through the door as he smiled at me.

"Hey" Jackson called out to me still by the door.

"Hey, come in" Just as I finished that sentence he started walking toward me, one foot in front of the other, with each step i felt both him getting more and more sexier as his face was more and more closer to me.

"How are you feeling," His deep voice whispered at me.

"I am fine. A little unsteady and shaky but otherwise I am great."

"th-" he started to say something however he wasn't able to finish as he grabbed the back of my neck.

With his hands around my neck, I grabbed his face. His hands touched his cheek on either side admiring the complexity and beauty of his face.

His light skin, and freckles summed up his nickname 'Pretty Boy'. He was gorgeous in every way, not one flaw was shown. I took a deep look into his eyes just studying them as he held me tight.

His hands were rubbing my neck, my hands tracing and discovering every detail of his face, his lips, his nose and eyes everything about it just made that sexual tension grow more and more with each second.

I pulled myself an inch back removing my focus from his greenish blue eyes and onto his lips. The curve of his lips made me relive the moment we had sex.

I couldn't keep looking at him, we were less than an inch away from each other, he had been holding each other for a while now, I had to make a move one of us had to.

I took one more look at his lips before I drew his face close to mine. Our lips touched lightly, his lips wrapped around mine kissing more and more passionate by the second before we pushed away slowly and came back to each other yet again.

As I pulled away I couldn't help but blurt the words I so dreadfully hoped not to say our loud, "I am pregnant"