The Start Of The Sports Festival

Huge thanks to LauraJames779960 they have helped me in so many ways go check them out thank you so much for the help!
————————————————————————
Curse warning
————————————————————————
"Okay you guys I'll be cheering you on from the audience maybe even closer." Mami calls out walking out to go to the stands with Mirio behind her.
"Hey Togata-senpai you remind me of my friend Tanjiro." Mami says.
"Oh really how come?" Mirio asks.
"Your both nice that's all I can think of." Mami says.
"And you both would forgive me for this." Mami yells racing to the starting line of the race.
"Ready set go!" Midnight yells not seeing Mami.
Everyone then takes off.
Todoroki takes the lead by freezing the whole floor.
"He really thinks ice can stop the greatest hashira in training?" Mami asks not knowing she alerted Deku's attention.
"Mami what are you doing here?" Deku asks.
"Umm nothing bye." Mami says running away onto the ice.
"What's this Mami Tomioka is in second place by running on the ice she's not even supposed to be here!" Present mic yells.
"Mami's here?" She heard most of class 1A ask.
"FIRST FORM!" Mami yells speeding up catching up to Todoroki.
She then looks forward and sees the robots.
"What the hell are these?" Mami asks.
"First form!" Mami yells slicing up the robot.
"Mami Tomioka just sliced up that robot in one hit." Present Mic yells.
Mami then gets surrounded by robots.
"Total Concentration: CONSTANT FLUXXX!!" Mami yells forming a water dragon and slicing them all.
"Woahhh!!!" Everyone gasps at her.
"Mami's so cool!" Kirishima says.
Todoroki then freezes a huge robot and it traps Mami, Kirishima, and TetsuTetsu under it.
"It appears that three contestants have been trapped." Present Mic says.
"Ahhh I'm alive!!" Kirishima yells busting out of the robot.
"I couldn't find Mami but that Todoroki almost killed me!" Kirishima yells.
"Ahh we're alive that stupid Todoroki nearly killed me and this pretty girl but I saved her!" TetsuTetsu yells bursting out of the robot with Mami on his back.
Mami then hops off and runs to keep up with Todoroki.
"THANK YOU TETSUTETSU I'LL REPAY YOU SOMEHOW!" Mami yells back.
"She's so pretty and cool!" TetsuTetsu swoons.
"Ok I just have to make it to the next obstacle- what in the flaming Rengoku fuck is that?" Mami asks putting her sword back in its hanger.
Mami then hops onto the pole and shrinks down to a baby form and runs across it.
"WHAT IS THIS MAMI TOMIOKA HAS SOMEHOW SHRUNK TO AN ITTY BITTY BABY SIZE AND IS RUNNING ON THE POLES!!" Present Mic yells.
Everyone then stops to look at Mami
"Awww she's so cuteee!" The girls squeal.
With the demon slayers...
"So do this, this, and this?" Tanjiro asks perfecting the teleportation style.
A huge portal then opens.
"Woahhh!" Everyone gasps.
"Alright let's go save Mami!" Zenitsu cheers.
"I'm gonna be there first see you suckers later." Inosuke cheers jumping head first into the portal.
"Wait Inosuke we should stick together." Tanjiro says jumping in with Nezuko in her box.
"Wait for me." Zenitsu says jumping in.
Rengoku jumps in.
Giyuu sighs taking out a picture of his missing little sister.
"I'm coming sis." Giyuu says hugging the picture and jumping in last.
With Mami...
Mami then finally makes it to the final obstacle with Deku on her tail.
"Young warrior Deku I can assist you with this challenge." Mami says.
"How?" Deku asks.
"With my strength I can launch you so that you land on the explosives and trigger them to go off and then you fly up to catch up with Todoroki and Bakugo." Mami explains picking Deku up.
"Wait Mami I'm not sure this is a good-" Deku starts but never finishes as Mami yeets him.
Deku then slams down on some explosives and he is sent flying towards Todoroki and Bakugou.
"Mami thank you." Deku says in his head.
Deku then sees an opening and slams his piece of metal down in between Bakugou and Todoroki.
They both tumble out of the way and Deku runs towards the finish line with Mami behind Todoroki.
"And in first place we have Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic cheers.
Mami runs up to Deku and hugs him super tightly.
With the Demon Slayers...
"Where are we?" Tanjiro asks looking around.
"Hmm I don't know let's go ask that man over there." Rengoku says pointing at a man watching the sports festival from his phone.
"And in fourth place we have Mami Tomioka!" Present Mic cheers.
"MAMI!?" The group cheers.
Inosuke goes and scared the old man away from his phone and he picks it up.
"What is this?" Zenitsu asks.
"Is Mami trapped in there?" Zenitsu panics seeing Mami hugging Deku inside the phone.
"Wait who is that?" Giyuu asks seeing Mami hugging Deku.
"Whoever he is I hope he's ready to die." Inosuke says rushing towards U.A.
"Wait Inosuke wait up!" Tanjiro says running after him.
And they all ran to U.A.