Hitoshi Shinso V.S. Izuku Midoriya

"Hey you are you Hitoshi Shinso?" Mami asks walking up to the tired purple haired boy.
"Yes why are you asking?" Shinso asks.
"Mami Tomioka nice to meet you." Mami says bowing.
"Mami Tomioka your from class 1A I've heard a lot about you." Shinso says.
"I hope you win so I can fight you in the finals I'm counting on you." Mami says bowing her head in respect.
"Your quirk is brainwash if I remember correctly?" Mami asks.
"Yes." Shinso says.
"It looks like your match is about to start you should go ahead." Mami says walking away.
"Oh and Mami?" Shinso calls out.
"Hm?" Mami hums turning around.
"I'm gonna win this so I can see you in the finals." Shinso declares.
"I'll be waiting." Mami says pulling out a Sakura flower and placing it on his head.
"Do your best." Mami says before walking out of sight.
Shinso touches the flower on his head and blushes super red.
Mami somehow got lost and was trying to find her way back to the seats when she bumps into Katsuki.
"Oh Bakugou I'm sorry." Mami apologizes.
Mami then hears Todoroki and Deku talking.
"I had no idea Todoroki has been through all that." Mami says before walking away.
"OUR FIRST FIGHT SHINSO HITOSHI VS IZUKU MIDORIYA!" Present mic yells.
"GO SHINSO!" Mami yells.
Class 1A then glares at her.
"Oops go deku!" Mami cheers quietly.
With Deku and Shinso.
"So Izuku Midoriya right?" Shinso asks.
"I had a chat with Mami Tomioka." Shinso says making Deku glare at him.
"I'm sorry Mami." Shinso silently apologizes staring at the poor girl with sad eyes.
"Weird one she is she even gave me this stupid flower." Shinso says before stomping on the flower.
The whole stadium could hear Mami gasp and growl in anger.
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MAMI!" Deku yells.
"NO STUPID DEKU!" Mami yells.
Deku then falls under the mind control.
"Now do me a favor and walk off the stage I promised Mami I would win." Shinso says.
Deku then starts walking towards the line.
Before Deku's foot can reach the end of the line he feels a surge of power and sees the past ofa vestiges as ghosts even all might.
Mami turns her head and sees them too.
Deku then stops and flinks his finger causing a huge gust of wind to fly by.
Deku then turns to Shinso.
"I'm sorry Shinso I know you promised Mami but I can't let you win." Deku says flipping Shinso over his shoulder and outside the line.
"IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!" Present mic yells.
Mami then jumps into the sky and activated her butterfly wing haori that Shinobu got her and flys down to the stage.
Mami then sits on top of Shinso and brings her leg down onto his head.
"Ow." Shinso groans.
"That's what you get for stomping on my flower." Mami says standing up and helping Shinso up.
"I failed you." Shinso sighs.
"You didn't fail me you proved to me that your strong and you keep your promises." Mami says.
"You hear all of your classmates there cheering for you not Deku." Mami says.
"You would make a great demon slayer." Mami says.
"OUR NEXT FIGHT KAMINARI DENKI VS SHIOZAKI IBARA." Present Mic.
"You make sure you win your match." Shinso chuckles.
"I will." Mami giggles before running back to 1A.
"So what's going on with you and Shinso-kun?" Mina asks.
"Oh nothing he's just really cool a small sweet." Mami blushes.
"Oh no what would Inosuke do if he saw me vulnerable like this he would kill me." Mami whispers.
"Huh? What was that Mami~Chan?" Uraraka asks.
"Oh it was nothing." Mami admits.
"Alright time for our next fight DENKI KAMINARI VS SHIOZAKI IBARA!" Present mic yells.
Kaminari smirks and goes 1.3 million bolts and turns himself stupid so Shiozaki throws him out of the arena.
"Wow that fight was quick." Both Present Mic and Mami mutter.
"WINNER IS SHIOZAKI IBARA!" Present Mic yells.
"UP NEXT IS THE DEADLY DEMON SLAYER MAMI TOMIOKA VS IBARA SHIOZAKI!" Present Mic yells.
Mami then stands up and walks towards the waiting room.
Mami smirks and clips Rengoku's cape around her.
Mami then hears footsteps outside her room.
She opens the door only to see nobody there.
Mami thinks nothing of it and closes the door but what she didn't notice as a certain ghost smiling and walking away to the field.
"ALRIGHT TIME FOR THE BATTLE MAMI TOMIOKA VS IBARA SHIOZAKI!" Present Mic yells.
Mami stands there waiting for Shiozaki to make her move.
Shiozaki then spreads her vines everywhere and closes Mami in.
Mami tries slashing the vines but they just regrow.
Mami slowly starts to give up but then she sees a face she hasn't seen in forever.
"SABITO!" Mami yells.
SABITO just smirks and points his sword at her.
Sabito then charges at her so she blocks him with her sword.
She and Sabito then start clashing there swords at each other.
"You left me behind to become a demon slayer and died so how are you here?" Mami asks tears in her eyes.
"I came back just for you." Sabito says hugging her.
"Your actually here?" Mami asks.
"Yes now fight me." Sabito says aiming his sword at her.
"First form Breath of Ice FREEZE." Mami yells swinging her frozen sword at Sabito but hitting aloof Shiozaki's vines instead.
"Come on and hit me." Sabito teases.
"Third form Breath of Ice Cold Touch!" Mami yells swinging her sword at Sabito but it slices all of Shiozaki's vines and knocks Shiozaki unconscious.
"MAMI TOMIOKA WINS!" Present mic yells.
Mami stands there panting for a minute.
"I- I won?" Mami asks.
"Yep you won." Sabito says hugging her and carrying her to the stands.
"M-Mami who is this?" Deku asks pointing at Sabito.
"This is my old dead friend Sabito." Mami says.
"Nice to meet you." Sabito greets.
All of class 1A sweat drops.