The Second Event Of The Sports Festival

(Curse warning)
"Now to start off the second challenge Izuku Midoriya you have 1,000 points, and the rest of you will go down from that now pick your teams." Midnight says.
"Alright who's team should I be on?" Mami asks herself.
"Alright sword bitch your with me." Bakugou says dragging her towards his team that consisted of Kirishima, and Sero.
"Alright I can work with this." Mami says.
"Sero you need to be in the back so your tape can catch Bakugou whenever he acts impulsively." Mami explains to them.
"And Kiri you will be underneath Bakugou and I'll be on his other side."
"Let the battle begin!" Midnight cheers.
Everyone took off charging towards Deku's group.
Monoma then swipes Bakugou's headband.
Mami then steals them back using her sword.
"Good job Tomioka!" Kirishima cheers.
"You can call me Mami." Mami replies with a stoic face.
"Oh ok." Kirishima says.
(I'm gonna skip the rest of the Calvary battle because it was mostly Dekus team.)
(Question did you guys notice in the manga of my hero academia Kaminari used the 1.3 million volts and never turned stupid during the Calvary battle)
"Are you sure we should be wearing these?" Mami asks.
Mineta and Kaminari had tricked the girls into wearing cheerleading outfits.
"Yes." Kaminari says enjoying his view of Mami in a cheerleading outfit.
"Ok." Mami says running out with the girls.
With the demon slayers...
"Hey what's this is that Mami in a exposing outfit?" Tanjiro asks seeing the girls all on their cheer uniforms.
Giyuu quickly rushes over to them and nearly breaks the phone.
"What the hell are they doing to my sister?" Giyuu asks.
Back with Mami
Mami was fuming and was about ready to slice Kaminari and Mineta's heads clean off.
"Grrr." Mami growls.
"Well then if you look at the board you will see who your competition is." Present Mic yells.
Mami looks at the board and sees she's up against whoever wins the battle between Kaminari and Shiozaki.
"Alright our first fight is gonna be Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinso!" Present Mic yells.
"Hmmm Hitoshi Shinso I like that name." Mami says walking off to take off the horrid cheer costume and find out more about this Hitoshi Shinso.