The Final Fight

(Ok I'm tired of the sports festival so I'm skipping to Mami's final fight thank you LauraJames779960 for giving me this idea)
"NOW IT'S TIME FOR OUR FINAL FIGHT THE ONE FIGHT YOU'VE ALL WAITED FOR KATSUKI BAKUGOU vs MAMI TOMIOKA!" Present mic yells.
Mami and Bakugou walk onto the stage.
"Water breathing sixth form Whirlpool!" Mami yells slashing at Bakugou who dodged and and hit Mami with his explosions.
Mami and Bakugou then start swinging at each other.
Mami backs up and puts one of her swords into her mouth and the other two are in her hands.
"FIRE BREATHING SECOND FORM RISING SCORCHING, WIND BREATHING FIRST FORM DUST WHIRLWIND CUTTER, LOVE BREATHING THIRD FORM CATLOVE SHOWER!" Mami yells dashing forward and hitting Katsuki.
Katsuki then starts bleeding badly.
Mami's demon side smells the blood and attacks.
"Oh no." Sabito mutters.
"What's wrong Sabito?" Deku asks.
"Mami's gone full demon mode I must get down there and save her." Sabito says rushing off with Deku behind him.
Mami's eyes then glow a bright red.
Before Mami could pounce onto Bakugou Sabito had reached her and knocked her out.
"MAMI TOMIOKA HAD BEEN KNOCKED OUT KATSUKI BAKUGOU IS THE WINNER OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" Present mic yells.
The robots were quick to rush Mami to a bed.
Bakugou just sits on the ground and glares.
With the Demon slayers.
The demon slayers had snuck inside of UA and were looking for Mami.
"Wait guys I think Mami's injured." Zenitsu says.
"What makes you say that?" Tanjiro asks.
"I hear doctors talking about her." Zenitsu says.
"THEN LET'S GO FIND HER!" Inosuke yells running off to find Mami.
Inosuke then finds the door and kicks it down.
"MAMI!" Inosuke yells jumping onto her.
The force awakens Mami.
"INSOUKE MY KING!" Mami yells hugging him.
"INOSUKE!" Tanjiro yells running into the room.
"MAMI?" Tanjiro asks tears in his eyes.
Pretty soon Zenitsu and Rengoku and Giyuu all make it inside of the room.
"Who the hell are you guys?" INSOUKE asks pointing his swords at the doctors.
"Hey Mami~Chan we came to check-" Deku then stops.
"YOU WERE THE ONE VIOLATING MAMI BU MAKING HER HUG OU!" Zenitsu yells.
Giyuu turns to Deku and growls.
"M-Mami who are they?" Deku asks.
"This is my family." Mami smiles.
Pretty soon Inosuke's growling got concerning so they had to call the heroes.
"So your saying this is your family?" Aizawa asks.
"Yep." Mami smiles.
"And we shall take her back home now thank you for watching her." Giyuu says.
"Wait Giyuu I wanna stay here?" Mami asks.
"I wanna become a hero." Mami says.
"Can we also stay?" Tanjiro asks.
"Sure." Rengoku says.
"I shall also stay and help teach." Rengoku offers.
"Guess we're staying." Giyuu says.
"YAY!" Mami, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Nezuko cheer.
The next week...
In the demon slayer universe...
"Where are Tanjiro, Inosuke, Tomioka, Mami, Zenitsu, Rengoku, and Nezuko?" Shinobu asks the other hashira in their meeting.
"Last I saw Tomioka and Rengoku had entered the old library with Tanjiro and his friends talking about the old portal technique. And then something about saving Mami." Iguro says.
"Well then let's go get them." Shinobu says smiling.
——————————————————————————
Well the other Hashira are about to head to the mha verse what's gonna happen?