Chapter 10: MHA world situation.

" blah blah " = normal human speaking

(isugb)=thinking

" sup bish"= pokespeech which only izuku understands or when izuku speaks through mind.

no comment.

*****************************************************************************************

3RD PERSON POV.

RIGHT AFTER IZUKU JUMPED OFF AND DIED:

Everyone screamed and rushed to call the ambulance after seeing the suicide , some students vomited seeing a few bones and blood splattered everywhere. Bakugou was looking with wide eyes and tears running down with a hand outstretched towards the dead body of izuku , the truth was most students were neutral towards izuku midoriya , he was a sweet schoolmate , always praising others and making others avoid being bullied and making people smile .

Only half of his classmates were the true ones who hated and made sure to torment him and make sure to assert superiority on a quirkless freak as they described , there was one girl who was crying loudly , more than others .

She was one of the only people who would talk calmly and friendly to izuku , the others were scare of bakugou's quirk which can destroy their bodies and his anger issues dosent help the fact , Nanami okyo was a average girl with a minor telekinesi...

She was one of the only people who would talk calmly and friendly to izuku , the others were scare of bakugou's quirk which can destroy their bodies and his anger issues dosent help the fact , Nanami okyo was a average girl with a minor telekinesis quirk , she has good grades and good personality , she always had a crush on the poor cinnamon roll , she complained to the teachers who shrugged it off as rough play , seeing that even some the polices backed off after hearing the quirkless part , she had kept a secret camera on top of the board.

Every bulling and illegal quirk use in class for previous 2 years was recorded as well as sometimes when she secretely recorded in her phone , she was gonna take izuku to ryukyu's agency to inform everything but now ...

Nanami turned to bakugou and his goons with angry in her eyes and said " this is your fault , THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT , WHY? WHY COULDNT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE , WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT , I HOPE YOU SUFFER FOR THE REST OFF YOUR LIFE FOR THIS , AND GOODBYE TO ANY CHANCE OF BEING A HERO , BAKUGOU KATSUKI.", she quickly ran away crying will some of her friends ran after her to console her. 

Everyone turned to izuku's body which was now wet and the blood was washed away with the rain , something cream type substance came of from skin  everyone gasped in horror at the amount of scars on the back of the boy , from blasts to knife cuts , black punch marks , everyone started moving away from bakugou's squad while saying " YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY , WHAT THE FUCK!"" OMG , THAT IS SO MANY SCARS HE WAS HIDING UNDER A CREAM."" BAKUGOU'S GANG ARE THE REAL VILLAINS .STAY AWAY FROM THEM" , everyone stayed away from bakugou and his goons as the ambulance took away izuku's body while the doctor in the van was looking with tears at the amounts of scars.

bakugou's goons quickly grabbed bakugou who was still crying and in a trance and started running towards bakugou's house hoping to get help from bakugou's dad since he is a lawyer. After running while dragging bakugou , the goons could see everyone staring at them with disgust and rage after listening to what nanami said on news about the particular group of boys.

the group reached bakugou's home and knocked hard on the door , the door opened to see bakugou's mom who is S E E T H I N G  in anger , the goons ditched bakugou and ran away like crazy while bakugou who snapped out of his trance looked and flinched when he looked at his mom's seething face of anger , 

Mitsuki grabbed bakugou collar and threw him inside the home into the hall on the floor , bakugou looked up to see his dad looking at him in pure disgust and disapointment , bakugou was unable to form words seeing the looks at his father's face , bakugou was then grabbed by mitsuki who yanked him up to her eye level . Bakugou for once in his life was unable to look at someone in their eyes.

Mitsuki then asked "did you really tell izuku to jump of the roof and hope for a quirk in next life? is it also true that you were bullying him everyday as said by that girl on news which is playing?" , bakugou looked shocked but turned to the tv to see everything was recorded and was being played while everyone was giving their negative opinions , bakugou then looked down and nodded.

Mitsuki started sobbing as she let dowm bakugou as she said " why? how long has this been going?" , bakugou flinche but said " since we were 6.." , bakugou was then slapped on his face , he looked to see his father with  outstretched hand , a look of pure anger on his face . 

Mitsuki then started sobbing more as she said "i-i pormised inko *sob* at her last breath that i will take c-care of i-i-izuku*sob* , but how can i say that my own son is the killer of the one i-i am supposed to *sob* p-p-prot-tect?" , bakugou tried to reach for his mom but mitsuki quickly hit his arm away and yelled " DONT TOUCH ME , I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THOUGHT IT AS GOOD IDEA , NO WONDER IZUKU STOPPED COMING HERE, OH GOD , WHERE DID I GO WRONG RAISING YOU? YOU WERE LYING THE ENTIRE TIME SAYING THAT YOU WERE PROTECTING IZUKU IN SCHOOL AGAINST OTHERS?" .

bakugou couldnt look anywhere but his feet , his father said " those scars.. katsuki , you were using your quirk on him? do you how much damage explosions do? , your mom vomited when she saw those scars after the rain which washed away the cream hiding the scars ....  i dont think i can ever consider you our son again" , bakugou stared widening his eyes thinking ( they are disowing m-me?) , 

A knock then came to the front door to which masaru told " that might be the heroes , go open the door deer , i will make sure katsuki dosen't run", bakugou cried as his own father was thinking him as a villain.

Mitsuki went towards the door wobbling while still crying , she opened the door to see angry faces of ryukyu and miruko , as well as a lot of police outside with media , ryukyu then said " Ms, bakugou , we are here to arrest katsuki bakugou who has been declared a villain for illegal quirk use against others , suicide-baiting , leading on others against the deceased izuku midoriya and many more ." , 

mitsuki nodded as she stepped aside and pointed into the hallway , the pro heroin's nodded and went inside as they came upon the scene of the newly declared villian restrained to a chair with his presumed father standing guard , the heroing didnt say a word as they put quirk cancelling cuff and pulled the now arrested villain into the police cop as the police drived away leaving the 2 pro-heroin's with the bakugou parents who are now being surrounded by media.

******************************************************************************************

WORD COUNT : 1246 , 

I WILL DO THE NEXT  'MHA world situation ' CHAPTER AT CHAPTER 20 , hope you guys like it , i knwo parents might not really do what bakugou's parents did , masaru was going to argue to the court to reduce the sentence if the bullying was started only 2 years ago since it would be blamed on the teachers and the scool but after hearing it started from when izuku was 6 , they just lost hope on katsuki.

BYE.

~TIME TO VOLT TACKLE INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER~.