Chapter Eight

I went to the library to find out if he still sits there like when I saw him last time; last time he said that he was weirdly able to have a good sleep so I hope that he is really getting enough sleep.

But I guess I was wrong.

I found Hyungsik sitting there again but this time he seems a bit...different. I can't tell what is wrong with him but, as I am standing from behind his back, I can hear him breathing heavily. He probably isn't aware that I'm here and he looks so tired from the way that he's about to fall on the ground trying to breathe.

What's wrong with him? Oh no—

I hurried to hold him as soon as I saw him losing his balance, "Hyungsik! Are you okay?" He looked at me with glossy eyes trying to recognize who is speaking, "Huh?" He tried to inhale, "Yes...just a headache."

"God! What happened? You should have some rest...," looking at his glossy eyes is telling me that this isn't just dizziness. I've made him wrap his arm around my neck earlier to help him stand up but, as soon as he looked at where his arm is placed, he suddenly got away from me and rested his body on the wall behind him, still not able to breathe, "C-can you...please leave me alone right now," he asked with a weak voice tone almost like a whisper.

"W-why are you behaving like that all of a sudden? You're making me worried," I asked worriedly. "I...I just...need to be alone right now," he explained and you can see the tempered look on his pale face. "I can't leave you like that! What if—" "JUST LEAVE!" He cut me off yelling.

Why—I am scared and angry in the same time!

I felt my eyes stinging a little, "Fine! I'm sorry that I tried to help," I said and slammed the wide door behind me.

I understand that he isn't feeling well but—at least he shouldn't have treated someone who was trying to help like that...

I went to my room, throwing my body on the bed; I'm still feeling angry and as much as I don't want to admit it but, I also still feel worried about him. But there is nothing I can do, he doesn't want my help and I won't handle it if he yelled at me like that again. So maybe in the morning, I'll secretly check up on him.

In the next morning, we gathered as usual for breakfast, not expecting to see Hyungsik but surprisingly I did. We locked eyes for a second then he quickly looked the other way. We didn't speak to each other during the whole breakfast while Taehyung and Eunwoo are the ones who do the chitchat.

Taehyung asked Eunwoo if he felt upset about his last prank but Eunwoo shoved it off, warning him not to call him old man again but Taehyung teasingly kept calling him with it few times so they kept messing around, making fun of each other while me and Hyungsik are watching them in silence.

"But hyung," Tae spoke after he had stopped laughing with Eunwoo, "You feel so energetic today. Why?" Tae asked raising his eyebrows teasingly, Eunwoo looked at me for a second then nervously looked around.