Chapter Five

After spending three days here just observing these three guys closely, I can tell you that the three are a bunch of weirdos.

Maybe weirdos isn't the right word though...

They kept saying that everything is fine here; yes, maybe it is fine 'Outside' the castle but not 'Inside'. Because what I saw the past three days says otherwise.

One of them keeps being awake the whole night and refuses to sleep till his tiredness beats him up, the other is disappeared the whole day, probably in his 'Secret Place', and the last one keeps being the shiny soul of the castle but...it was actually very painful to see him cry all alone by the little lake which is outside the castle.

They are completely different from each other, but the one thing that I noticed that Hyungsik and Taehyung keep doing is singing. Taehyung sings when he feels that he's about to cry—maybe to prevent himself from shedding tears but that actually doesn't work and he ends up with tears streaming down his blank face.

While Prince Hyungsik sings alone by himself in the library maybe to keep himself awake at night and probably he's taking my situation as an excuse to keep himself busy searching about a solution for me to get back to my world, but he ends up falling asleep in the end. I don't know about Eunwoo, because I really haven't seen him that much in the last three days.

And not to mention that their singing voice is another magic—I mean, even Hyungsik sleeps on his own voice! So just imagine how perfect his voice is.

His voice can be described as the feeling that you get while sitting under a blooming Sakura in the spring days. It is steady, hypnotic, and filled with sadness. A Regal ringing voice that is filled with nobility and could be heard very clearly over music.

He probably knows that he can sing so it could be the reason of the confidence and the relaxed sound he has in his voice, yet...he doesn't look in the mood of focusing on his voice while singing. He is just pouring what's in his heart in the lyrics of the songs.

Maybe he also sings to entertain himself a bit because when he sings, there is a little hidden smile painted on his lips while sitting alone looking at the moon that shines the whole place.
It could be a smile because he's enjoying his time singing, or maybe it's just an uncontrolled sarcastic smile because he's laughing on his situation (which I don't know what it is).

And Tae, well... His voice gets deeper than expected when he sings. I honestly was shocked from how his voice gets that deep. He changes his voice tone whenever he likes, he sometimes says some weird stuff in a language that nobody understands except him and I've seen him getting all cute and high pitched when he's teasing someone or just too excited.

His singing voice feels like a warm blanket that hugs you on winter days, or like a sleepy bear, sometimes singing in a whispering husky voice and hits high notes surprisingly very easily.

When he sings, he is like an open book. He can't hide his feelings if he is singing and you'll instantly notice how he truly feels just by listening to him singing. I believe that if he is sad, you'll know that he is sad and if he is happy, you'll feel it in his voice and you'll feel his smile through the song.

And on the fourth night with exactly the same routine of them, I expected Prince Hyungsik to be at the library; and yes, I was right. He's there, sitting there all alone, maybe happy with himself like that or perhaps he is feeling lonely.

I seriously don't know what's going on with them. If you see the expression on their faces, you will feel how truly sad they are from inside, and you will feel the pain of just watching them not knowing what to do or why they even feel that way.