Chapter Six

Before we start, I want to say that this chapter is kinda long one as a compensation that I don't write the chapters regularly.🙈 So, enjoy! xxx

I woke up on the sound of birds chirping at the window of my room, the soft fabric of the sheets is smoothly kissing my cheek while my other hand kept running its fingers back and forth on the sheets enjoying the feeling of the fluffiness. The sun is lighting up the whole room, and a light breeze hit my face as soon as I opened the window.

Looking at the view in front of me, made me amazed; the sky is clear with it's cyan color, the ground is brightly green, and the flowering trees are blooming adding more vivid colors, mostly a mix of rose, pink, and lilac to the fresh painting I'm looking at, which is the view from outside the window.

That's what I call a beautiful morning.

Excitedly, I started jumping in my place. It's been a long time since I woke up on a beautiful scenery like that.

I wonder if the guys have woken up yet...

Hopping lightly towards the door and finally opening it, I was hit by a strong light... Right straight into my eyes!

And when I say a strong light, I literally mean exactly how I described it!

And out of no where, I found a tall guy standing in front of me, wearing a white pullover, a white towel is around his neck, and his short hair is dripping small drops of water on my face.

Turns out that he was standing there the whole time, and the light that I was talking about is from the reflection of the sun rays coming from the windows of the hallway settling down on his white pullover.

Wait this face is familiar...

No way! Hyungsik?!

And to my surprise, the guy standing in front of me is Hyungsik!

Wow! Did he CUT his hair?

He looks nervous from the way I am looking at him and shyly he continued drying his hair; he awkwardly chuckled rubbing the back of his neck, "Oh! I'm sorry

He looks nervous from the way I am looking at him and shyly he continued drying his hair; he awkwardly chuckled rubbing the back of his neck, "Oh! I'm sorry...my hair keeps dripping...water on your shirt."

Woah! I've never seen him getting that shy before!

When I finally came back to my senses I replied, "It...it's okay. Did you sleep well last night? You slept in the library and I didn't want to wake you up to go to your room, sorry."

He smiled stretching his arms, "I strangely did sleep well last night. Thank you that you haven't made that mistake and woke me up, because I wouldn't have been able to go back to sleep again."

"That's a relief. Looks like you've got a new haircut," I ended my words with a teasing smile on my face.

He still looks nervous from the way he keeps touching his neck, "Oh yeah. And I've just had a shower." I nodded admiring his looks, "Looks great by the way."