Scene 8 Another sleepless night (18+)

Omniscient narrator

The wild tingling in their stomachs makes them both hold each other's hands even tighter.

SamYu plods towards the terrace and opens the door to the sky.

The dark wooden floor is warmed by the sun and makes SamYu's feet feel at home.

The distant view makes them both feel like they've arrived at their bird's nest.

The 80-square-meter terrace is adorned with stylish lounge furniture and needs to be walked on first.

To their left, turquoise blue shimmer is reflected against the manifold greens of a plant oasis.

SamYu is magically drawn in.

A large whirlpool is embedded in the wooden floor. Tropical plants and flowers surround the sparkling steamy atmosphere.

A chaise lounge invites you to rest and cuddle.

On the side table is a basket to which a blue and a red balloon are attached. The strings of the helium-filled balloons are tied together with a card.
The kissing balloons are fluttering around from the humid, splashing air.

Yu beams brightly:

"I have nothing to do with that. I guess this is the order the doorman was talking about."
Sam reaches for the card and begins to read aloud.

Hey, you two idiots!

How many hours have I spent longing for this moment.
I rejoice from the bottom of my heart at your good fortune.
At the latest, when you arrive at this oasis, you should realize that there is nothing in this world that could still stand in your way.
Stay true to yourselves and enjoy each other.
For the sweet moments you will find something in the basket.

Your biggest fan

Tian

Both look curiously into the basket.

A bottle of whiskey stands in the center and is surrounded by other smaller bottles.
Sam and Yu reach for the bottles.
"Strawberry sauce.",
"Chocolate sauce.",
"Custard sauce."
"Caramel sauce."
"Coconut sauce.", Sam and Yu title the bottles one by one.

After all the sauces and the whiskey bottle are put out, they both look at the empty basket in amazement.

Both are still looking for a delicacy that could serve as a base for the sauces.

Fruit.

Ice cream.

Cake.

Cookies.

Nothing.

Sam and Yu look at each other.

Their questioning eyes give each other the answer.

A loud laugh bursts out of them.

Yu starts hitting Sam against the chest.

"Hey, why are you hitting me?" asks Sam laughing.

Yu blushes and continues laughing embarrassedly.

His embarrassed eyes turn his gaze away from Sam.

Sam's heart skips a beat.

Yu's shimmering reddish cheeks flood his body.

He feels a flowing heat of desire shoot into his body.