One: Are We Together?

Sana's POV

I looked up at his eyes gazing at the sky and cuddled closer to nuzzle into his neck. The feeling of his arms holding me warmed my heart and with his caressing of my waist, I felt very safe in his arms. We were both lying down in a field of grass. Stargazing as tonight's sky was as clear as our feelings of each other. "Eros?" Calling his name made his gaze look down at me with a warm smile. "What is it?"

"Are we... together?" My question deformed his smile turning into an anxious face. He bit his upper lip and slightly nibbled with it. I can see something was holding him back, but I don't know what that is. "h-hey, I won't rush you." My hand cupped his face with my thumb lightly caressing his cheek. "I'm sorry, Sana." Shaking my head lightly, I put on a warm smile to reassure him. "You know, Eros?"

"Hmm?" His mouth slightly frowned cheekily, "you've always been really good at teasing me. Remember when the first time you teased me?" Eros scoffed lightly and chuckled, "you mean when I kiss-blocked you, Sana?" Nodding to his answer, I giggled. "The members thought we are together." I cuddled closer and wrapped my arms tighter around his neck.

The air went silent. Not a single wind blowing into our ears whistling the sound of the calming nightfall. But shortly, the silence was broken by Eros. "My uncles thought of that too." I looked up to his eyes again, gazing at the sky. The silence was comforting. It made me not want to let him go. We've always been spending our time together when I have a day or week off. And those days and weeks were always felt like the best part of my life right now.

With Dahyun and Thanatos, I can feel that there's a spark between us. I'm certain of it. Because every time I'm held in his arms, I feel safe, and I don't want him to let go of me. He's always been a sweet person to me. Well, not a person certainly, he's a God. The God of love. A cupid in Latin, his name is. Maybe, we've even gone through dates more than anyone else without official status. And every time, I always enjoy his company.

I am no Godddess at all, but I can feel that he's doubting something. That keeps holding him back to answer my question of what we are. I can notice this from the way his face changes every time I asked him that question. Sometimes I wonder about what he's afraid of.

My thoughts brought my fingers to trace his jawline. "I'm still not sure if we can be together, Sana. I'm sorry." His soft voice cooed through his chest. "Mmmm, it's fine, Eros. I'm always here for you" Closing my eyes with a warm smile on my face, I could feel his lips pressing to my head which warms my heart.

"Do you want to go back to your dorm?" Listening to his voice cooing through his chest calms me, but I shook my head lightly and still rested my head on his chest. "I want to stay here with you forever."

"But Sana, we're in the middle of a park. Aren't you cold and—" I cut his words with another shake of my head, "But, you have shooting tomorrow and dance practices." I quickly shot my eyes up to look at his eyes. "I don't care. I want to be with you." My lip jutted slightly as I pout.

Eros didn't listen to me and got to stand up carrying me in his arms. "You can't seduce me with that cute face of yours, Sana." Eros chuckled and his wings extended. With one flap, his wings threw us up in the air as I hold onto him tightly. "Why won't you ever listen to me?" Pouting because of his actions, my cheeks were puffy. "It's because if I'm listening to you, you will lose your job as an idol."

"And if you do, your fans won't be so pleased about it. And you will too." The moonlight shone upon us. Accentuating his facial features. His curly hair blown by the wind as his wings flaps to fly us to my dorm. Eros set his feet in front of the gates and put me down on my feet. I didn't let go of my arms around his neck while my eyes still set on his sparkling eyes despite under the shade of the building around us.

"You really don't want to let go?" Eros smirked confidently and leaned closer. Into almost a kiss but he stopped right in front of my lips and my heart ached. I don't know what's holding him back, but I want him to be mine. As much as I want him to let me into his heart, I don't want to rush him either. "I'm sorry, Sana." His gentle voice blew air against my lips, and he kissed my cheek just beside my mouth. I gasped in pain of my aching heart and opened my eyes to see him gone as I no longer feel his hands on my waist.

[...]

Your POV (Eros' POV)

I'm hovering above the city of Seoul. With the glimmering lights shining below me, I took a deep breath as I closed eyes, feeling the breeze entering my body. The sounds of my flapping wings to keep me afloat. The sounds of vehicles passing by the streets. Their horns honking. The city was busy despite nightfall has passed.

I opened my eyes to see the moon above me. Reminded about my aunt, Artemis, I processed the question that Sana asked earlier in the park. I don't know if Sana and I could be together, yet. Going on dates with Sana was fine. I never mind it at all. In fact, it was fun. To actually have someone as a company.

I've always travelled the world to shoot arrows at humans, so they fall in love. And I found that it's a bit ironic when it comes to mine. The love that humans call so beautiful and life-changing. The thought of it alone makes me want to end my immortality. I know love can be beautiful. But mine was not so well.

I summoned my bow and arrow and prepared the arrow for a shot. I aimed somewhere at the sidewalk. A little to my left. Right beside a light pole, there were two humans. A boy and a girl. I shot two arrows towards those humans, and they landed perfectly on their hearts. I flew lower towards the street, still keeping a safe distance where nobody can see me.

Apparently, they were teenagers. Beautiful young love. I chuckled and smiled softly. "I bless you with an everlasting love." I prayed for them and then flew away towards an empty rooftop to sit at the edge to overlook the beautiful scenery. My legs dangled around the edge moving along with the wind blowing feet.

My mind went into deep thoughts, but I keep ending up thinking about Sana. How sweet her smile is. How adorable her giggles are. And all the clumsy things that she's done which made me laugh. 

The weather made me ponder the question Sana asked. The sky was cloudy. The breeze was chilly. But somehow it gives me a clear mind to think.

[...]

Sana's POV

"How's your sleep, Sana-unnie?" Tzuyu asked, "It was great! How about you?" Tzuyu frowned slightly upon hearing my question. "I don't know, unnie. Ever since I've become Artemis' apprentice, I've been getting this feeling of restlessness though, it seems like I don't really need the sleep—" I nodded as I keep listening to Tzuyu. "—maybe because of that pact with Artemis?"

"Maybe you've become a Goddess, Tzuyu." Jihyo joined into the conversation. "Ooh~ that sounds interesting." With her playful attitude, Jeongyeon butted into the conversation with a teasing. "Geulsse, Dahyun here is about to become Mrs. God of death." Continuing her teasing, Jeongyeon shot a cheeky smile at all of us. Dahyun's face turned bright red and with her puffy cheeks, Dahyun looked very adorable. "Unnie, why do you have to do me like this?" Covering her face with her hands, Dahyun cried out her embarrassment.