Two: Not worthy

Sana's POV

Today's another ordinary day for me. Our group went to practice and meetings. And after all, that finished, we all went to our room to have our alone time. It was an exhausting day. I crawled onto my bed, slumping my head into the pillows as my body relaxes at the comfort the pillows envelope my body. My kicks fluttered against the mattress and my mind is thinking of him. Thinking of how his face shifts into, what I see, fear.

I heard a knock on my door, "come in!" My sound was muffled by the pillows, and I heard someone opening the door. "Unnie, do you want to go grab something refreshing?" Listening to Tzuyu's invite made my spirits go up. "What do you have in mind, Tzuyu?" Asking her back, I turned on my back and sat up with my legs folded. "Maybe some cola?" Tzuyu coyly replied, "yeah sure." I got out of bed and stood in front of the mirror. I was still in my training wears. My training trousers and bra. "You don't need to change unnie. Just grab your hoodie and put that over your top." Tzuyu grabbed the hoodie hanging behind the door and threw it at me.

I wore the hoodie, following Tzuyu outside, Dahyun was waiting too. "Oh. Unnie, let's have a walk and grab few drinks while we go."

"Wait!" Hearing Chaeyoung's voice wailing for us to wait, I turned my head to look behind me. Chaeyoung was rushing towards us while promptly wearing her green cardigan. "So, only four of us?" I asked while most of us nodded. We started walking outside the dorm and then outside the building complex. At the side of the streets, we were chatting about our next comeback and new songs about the taste of love until we came to a discussion about Dahyun and ahjussi, Han Daehwi or Thanatos.

"Are you going to held a wedding in the future?" Tzuyu asked to Dahyun. "Mmm, we haven't decided yet. Besides, just thinking of how onces will react about the news of Dahyun of Twice is Nike chairman's wife is scaring me." Dahyun replied with a very low spirit in her tone. And her fear seems to be very genuine. "Don't worry, Dahyun. I'm sure once will support you." I tried to comfort her while Tzuyu and Chaeyoung nodded. "Thank you for reassuring me unnie. It means a lot to me." Dahyun hugged me as we arrived at the local convenient store.

We set our feet inside the store. My eyes exploring the cool environment as the breeze of air conditioner cooling my face. Dahyun and Chaeyoung went ahead while Tzuyu and I left behind taking our time to stroll and enjoy the refreshing air. Looking beside me at Tzuyu's side profile, my interest piqued about Tzuyu's pact of apprentice with Artemis. "Tzuyu-yah." Calling her name made her look at me. "Have you noticed anything changed ever since that day you agreed to become Artemis' apprentice?" Tzuyu hummed softly in response, "the first thing I noticed was stamina. Because I've noticed lately how hard I trained or how much lack of sleep I'm getting. I don't get tired at all."

"Sometimes I even took my time in the middle of the night to meditate and explore some of the powers of Artemis."

"Ah, are you talking about my sister?" An unexpected voice joined our conversation as we startled at the sound of the voice. "Apollo!" Apollo hushed a Tzuyu for noticing him despite his appearance is a bit different than his usual artsy look. "What are you doing here as the cashier?" I asked, "oh, I just want to meet that beautiful lady over there." Apollo pointed with a slight upturned of his head pointing at Chaeyoung. "Why don't you just come by to our dorm? You know you're welcomed there." Tzuyu said to Apollo, dropping her formalities. "Tzuyu you have to speak politely. He's a God."

"Mhmm, I know but I'm like his sister right now because—"

"My sister and you are one. Yes, I get it, Tzuyu." Apollo completed her sentence with a slight tinge of complaint and Dahyun and Chaeyoung came with four cans of cola. "Oh?! Apollo?" Chaeyoung smiled widely showing off her dimples. "You girls need to stop calling out my real name." Sighing while shaking his head slightly, Apollo took the four cans to scan the barcodes. "Can't you see I'm Youngjae right now?" His hand pulled the name tag pinned onto his uniform while his other hand typing on the register. "Your expenses have been paid by me." The receipt printer started printing and as soon as it's done, Apollo pulled it off. "Have a nice day ladies."