Eight: Love In Action

Sana's POV

Eros hands were caressing my sides as I'm enjoying his warm body against mine, melting between his arms. "I'm sorry I had you get through all that." He softly said against my lips, rubbing his nose against mine. "Promise me, you won't be like that again. Just be honest of your feelings when you're with me, okay?" Pecking his lips, Eros nodded softly.

My gaze shifted towards our surroundings. Decorated with an appealing view of his castle's garden filled with flowers and butterflies gliding around. "Do you like my place?" He whispered in my ear, nuzzling it. "Mhm, they are as beautiful as the God himself." Eros chuckled and nibbled my ear thus making me giggle a little bit. "It tickles!" I squirmed slightly as he kept nibbling and eventually move to kiss my neck. I moaned softly as his tender lips grazed against the skin of my neck, enjoying his tender kisses. "I love you so much, Sana." I nodded, moaning a bit louder to let him know that I love him as much.

But then, the kisses on my neck stopped and was replaced with his face snuggling into my neck. His snuggling made my heart warm and I smiled happily while his arms tightened around me. "Can we cuddle like usual now?" His breath against my neck was warm, "ne, anything for my cute little Cupid." My fingers went between his hair as it turns golden from black. He's showing his true colours, I thought with a smile as I keep caressing his hair and I suddenly felt light and my feet were touching the air.

Eros brought us flying up to his castle, going through a window and we found ourselves inside his bedroom, lavishly decorated. My eyes traveled across the room, finding gaudy thick curtains flowing smoothly onto the floor paved with shimmering marbles. At the center, a king sized four-poster bed with veils covering the view of the bed. "You have a large bed." As I finished looking around the bedroom, my eyes turned towards his face unveiling a hideous burnt scarring that took half of his face.

My breath hitched as I witnessed the horror displayed on his face and carefully cupped his cheeks and my thumb rubbing his scar. "What happened?" My heart was hurting as if there was something clenching painfully around it, while Eros curved a small smile and say a single word. "A lot." His Adam's apple showed to be swallowing inside his mouth. His jaw clenched, pronouncing his defined jawline even more. I brushed his hair back to unveil more of his scarring that covered half of his face.

"This was the result of distrust and insecurities of my ex-wife, Psyche." Eros snuggled his face in the palm of my hand. "Psyche burned half of my face with a candle's wax that spilled on my face while she was trying to seek the answers of her friends' questions." I leaned into him to kiss the scar on his face. "Of what am I, my job and how do I afford all these." His eyes glanced around the room to let me know the context of he's saying. "But it wasn't just all her fault, it was mine as well. I was a God who didn't trust his wife enough to tell her that he is one."

"And I won't make that mistake again." He added with his forehead now leaning against mine. He spread his large wings across the room, tossing and knocking a few things along its way and causing the wind to thump due to the speed of his wings. "I, Eros the God of Love and a Cupid, decide you as my wife after my failed marriage of the past. Will you stay with me for eternity?" Eros breathed softly and kissed my lips tenderly. "Of course, little Cupid." I nodded softly against his forehead and kissed him back passionately.

"Thank you for helping me let my past go." I shook my head softly with my nose rubbing against his. "Just promise me that everything you're going through, we go through it together. And that goes for me as well." Eros nodded and a loud thump from the wind was heard. Eros pulled us closer to his bed and fell to lie down, making me laying on him. "And now, we cuddle like usual." Eros smile became so sweet and comforting while I nodded and cuddle closer to him. "Mmm, like usual." Snuggling into his chest, His hand started caressing my back as we both relaxing together. This feels like home, I thought as I snuggle more into his chest to seek more of his comfort.