Three: Drifting Apart

Sana's POV

Waking up with a feeling of his hand rubbing my belly, I looked behind over my shoulder to see his face hidden in my neck. "Good morning, Sana," Eros said quietly and followed with small kisses on my nape, slowly going to my shoulder. "You're very sweet." My hand reached behind, tangling my fingers with his hair as I moan quietly of the sensation. "Mina, Nayeon, and Jihyo are still asleep. You should control your voice, Sana." Moaning more, a bit louder, loving the way Eros kissing my shoulder and neck.

Eros' kisses stopped and replaced with his nose nuzzling my cheek and a tender kiss to my cheek. "If you keep doing that, the members won't stop thinking that we're together, Eros." I turned around to face him and Eros nuzzled me as I close my eyes. "Why are you awake so early?" Eros asked me and I kissed his cheek near his mouth. "Don't pretend like you don't know, Eros." Eros let a small chuckle out of his breath, "It's your group's music video shoot for the next album." I nodded with a small smile and my hand caressing his face.

I noticed a soft and furry blanket covering us, different from the blanket available at the dorm. "Did you use magic to cover us with a blanket?" Eros nodded, and I leaned in to kiss his forehead. "Arigatou." His arms wrapped around my waist tighter, pulling me closer and making our bodies pressing each other. "You know that we, deities, are all-tongue, right?" Eros mentioned how he and the other Gods and Goddesses understand and speak all languages. "I know, Eros." We both stayed like this, holding each other like it's our last time together.

"By the way, Eros," I snuggled closer to his neck and planted a tender kiss. "Where do you go when you're not back in Olympus or the Earth?" I curiously asked, closing my eyes, loving every gentle touch of his hand caressing my waist. "I have my own castle and dimension. Why do you ask?" With his answer, an idea came up to my mind. "Will you take me to your castle?" I looked up with pleading eyes. "Why do I have a feeling you're scheming something, Sana?" Eros' eyes widened with a small smirk on his face. "Are you saying that we should run away?"

"Eh? Uh... You know, I thought you're afraid of the media talking bad about our relationship if we were together." Eros lovingly replied with his kiss on my forehead. "It's not about that, Sana. It was never about that."

[...]

Eros' POV (Your POV)

The sound of busy footsteps and the sounds of roaring car engines were heard over the sky as I hover above the city. The day was young, and the sunshine shone brightly upon the city with few clouds to entice the human eyes. I looked at the sun and the shadows from the pedestrian to tell the time. And it seems like it is time for Twice to shoot their music video.

I landed on top of a nearby building and closed my eyes to find Sana's presence. Using magic, I appeared myself near Sana's presence and opening my eyes, I saw a lot of people busy with their jobs. Cleaning ornaments. Positioning camera angles. Cleaning lenses and monitoring audio from a large panel just a few steps beside the director's chair.

I saw Sana sitting to wait for her hair to be done with a camera pointed at her and seems like Sana is talking to the camera. I only watched her from afar, and as I fold my arms together, I smiled. Sana's beauty reminded me of the woman whom I used to love, but at a sudden pace the memory traced back to its horror.

I gasped slightly as I recalled the memory, while the grieving pain grows even more. My hand instinctively grasped and gripped the sheets of fabric of my plaid shirt. My knees became weak. And I fell slightly only because my other hand was supporting my body on a black box from the shooting set.

Hearing rushing footsteps coming towards my way, my breath felt heavy and shallow. "Gwaenchanh-ayo?" A man's voice asked me, followed with helping hands trying to make me stand up. "Ah ye, gwaenchanh-ah." I stood up with the help of the kind man's hands. "Do you have bad medical records?" I shook my head slightly to answer his question. "Not in particular. Gwaenchanh-ah."