Five: Denial

Sana's POV

Following the photography director, I put my face closer against Dahyun, eventually touching our cheeks together and curved a sweet smile toward the camera. Though, my body seemed to be focused on the commercial photoshoot; my mind can't seem to get off from the conversations I had with Aphrodite the other day although, it has been a few weeks from that conversation. And since then, I've never seen Eros again.

"Eonnie?" Dahyun pulled me back to reality, "we're on a short break." Dahyun sweetly smiled at me. "Ne, Mian." I shortly replied and nodded, following her away from the set; towards two chairs and we sat there. "You two did a great job." The voice of our manager from behind. "Gamsahamnida, eonnie!!" We both replied and smiled at our manager. "By the way Dahyun-ah, you have a visitor." Our manager pointed behind us and Dahyun promptly twisted her body to see who's her visitor.

Dahyun's squeal made me curious, and I turned around as well, "oh... it's ahjussi. Annyeong ahjussi." I waved my hand at Thanatos, and he smiled back at me. Dahyun hugged Thanatos around his waist and snuggled her face. I scoffed, "Please don't be all lovey-dovey here. We're in public here." Rolling my eyes, I looked away from the sight of Dahyun cuddling Thanatos and then, towards our manager. "Aren't you feeling off with this?" I pointed at Dahyun, still cuddling her partner.

"I mean both of them had gone public with their relationship. And daepyo-nim seems to be fine with it." Our manager said, her reaction seemed honest and was actually fine with it.

"Ugh...Fine—"

"Museun il-isseoyo?" Our manager asked to me; my eyes looking away toward the exit sign that leads an emergency exit door. I didn't answer her question and instead, let out a deep sigh and put my head on my hand. I couldn't keep my mind off of the other day. It felt like I already lost him. And there's no going back for us. Even thought, there's still slight hope for us to come back together.

"You seem pretty off lately, Sana." My manager said, "I don't want to talk about it." I sighed. "Is it about Eros?" I swiftly whipped my head toward ahjussi bringing Eros up to the topic. "I haven't seen Eros at Mount Olympus—" I shushed him out; my gaze at our manager, signing that it was not a good time to talk about it right now. "Eros? Mount Olympus? What is all that?" Our manager noticed the offbeat of the topic, "oh-uh... it's nothing. Ahjussi here is a fan of the Greek mythology."

Oh God, that sounded so awkward, I thought, realising the awkward and shaky tune of my voice. "Is that right, ahjussi?" I nudged Thanatos' waist and snarled discreetly. "Y-yeah, yeah... I am a big fan of Greek mythology." Thanatos played along. My manager seemed convinced and, "ah, geurae... You really are an intelligent man like what daepyo-nim had told me."

"Thank you for your flatteries." Thanatos awkwardly laughed and glanced his confused eyes towards me. My manager only gave a smile back, "alright then, I'm going to leave you guys some room to talk." Then, my manager left and I turned towards Thanatos. "What was that about?" Thanatos asked me with Japanese and his voice was raised. "We haven't told her anything about your God of Death situation!" I explained; back with Japanese and leaving Dahyun very confused.

"I'm sorry I only understand a few things of what you two just said." Dahyun said narrow eyed, "it's about ahjussi's real identity, Dahyun-ah." Dahyun voiced a long hum, "ne... thinking about it, we never told anyone about ahjussi's real identity." I nodded affirming what Dahyun just said. "Geuraeso, I elbowed him before he could spoil his secret identity." I glanced toward Thanatos, side-eyed. "You need to be careful next time. Not everyone could handle and perceive this, deity, thing well." I moved my arms and hands to gesture a 'showing' on Thanatos' figure giving an example.