Seven: Love's Reconciliation

Aphrodite's POV

"Sana. Dear, everything is alright." Rubbing her back and holding her tight, Sana's tears soaked my shoulder. Sana snuggled into my neck and murmured. "Am I a horrible person?" Knowing what Sana is trying to talk about, I pulled her away to see the mascara on her face still messy.

I can read the thoughts inside her head racing furiously. My hand tilted her head towards my eyes, but she averted her gaze immediately as our eyes caught one another. "Sana. I know your mind is troubled thinking about Eros." Bringing her eyes back towards mine, my eyes stared deeply into her soul.

"Falling in love for someone is not a mistake, dear. You don't have to blame yourself like that." I cupped her face, "maybe you need to hear from Eros' perspective."

[...]

Eros' POV (Your POV)

Sitting on my desk, reading through piles of assignments, as I'm hearing the thoughts of every single person falling in love and out of love every second there is, there was one voice that struck me and made my eyes wide.

That was Sana's thoughts, I thought in my head as I keep listening to her thoughts repeating words such as homewrecker, bitch, attention seeker, and other horrible things. While on the few repeats of those words after, My heart couldn't take it and appeared myself on the spot where the thoughts are coming from. And there, i found my mother and aunt Oizys consoling Sana in, what it looks like dressing room.

I approached Sana, slightly stomping because of how worried and mad I am for her having such thoughts. "Eros, dear."

"What were you thinking Sana?!" My voice ran up a pitch and couched to grab her shoulders. "Don't you ever say that again to yourself!" My eyes looked into her glistening eyes as I wiped her tears away. "You are not at fault here, Sana. This is all mine." I deeply sighed while my eyes trapped in her beauty and revert her ruined make up with a snap of my fingers.

"I owe you an explanation and apology, Sana." Leaning closer to a distance of a single kiss away, I felt her warm breath against my lips. "I'll stay and watch your shoot. After that, we'll talk." I kissed her cheek just barely away from her lips and pulled away to give her a loving smile. "Mianhae."

[...]

Sana's POV

"Jal haess-eo!! Thank you for your great effort on today's shoot." The director said loudly as we thanked the crew for helping us making up for the shoot. Eros' words earlier felt so endearing and honest in my heart. The thought of it made me smile and also, knowing that Eros and I will have a conversation made my heart thumping with disquiet.

I don't want us to end here, I thought as my eyes turned its gaze towards Eros standing beside his mother, Aphrodite. I sheepishly walked towards them and looked elsewhere to find all the other members were crowding two beautiful women. "That's Oizys." Aphrodite said, "oh..."

"Sana."  My face cupped and turned to look at Eros' eyes, instantly putting me in a trance of losing in his pretty eyes. "I'm sorry I made you feel lost. About our relationship." I took a deep breath, melting in his gaze as I feel his hands run down to my waist. "I know there aren't any reason I could tell you to justify what I did to you but—It's about us. So, I thought talking privately here would be enough?"

The landscape changed instantly. From the busy set with camera crews, makeup teams and managers to a beautiful shade of pink and a castle standing tall and pretty. Everything took my breath away as my eyes explore the beautiful landscape. "Are we—" Eros nodded with a small smile on his face, "in my dimension? Domain? Yes."

"Surprise?" Eros tilted his head awkwardly to the side. "B-but..." Eros hummed with an eyebrow raised, "Psyche?" He pointed out my thought softly and I nodded slowly with slight pouty lips. Eros sighed softly while his hand brushing my hair back. "Well, if you ever read the ancient scripts about me and Psyche, things didn't go too well at the start but then it got surprisingly well in the middle."

Eros smiled softly with my heart sensing something wrong in his pretty smile. "We've loved to the fullest but reality hit both of us and made Psyche fell out of love on me." My thumb carefully caressed his face and lovingly stared into his eyes. "I've tried holding onto the love we once had but I ended up hurting myself—"

His words were stuck as he gulped down and moved his eyes towards the ground of which I pulled his gaze back towards my eyes. "And now?" I smiled softly, "I have become terrified of this so-called-love. I, myself the Cupid and God of Love, don't know what the meaning is to fall in love." Taking a deep breath made his words tremble slightly. "Is it the feeling of comfort and safety? Is it the warmth and gentleness of oneself? Is it—" I put a finger on his mouth and shushed his mind from over complicating what love truly is.

"I personally believe love can be anything. It can be this." I cupped his face with my hands and caressed his cheeks with my thumbs. "And this." I smiled brightly, "and also this." I pulled his face closer as I leaned against him to deliver a loving and gentle kiss on his lips. "The simple things we do for each other, either to support and-or to care for, can be called love, Eros." Eros grabbed my hand, kissed the palm of my hand and placed it back on his face. "But to fall in love, feels more special and personal."

"Often other people say that they felt butterflies in their chest, their hearts skipped a beat, or they could feel their heartbeat is racing. Like what I'm experiencing now when I'm with you, Eros." Grabbing his hand back and pulling it towards my chest, my hand pressed down against his hand on my chest. "Can you feel it?" Eros nodded while my other hand was caressing his chest. "And with that, I also feel at home and safe with you." I continued as then, we both took a deep breath without losing our eyes on each other. And as we both leaned into each other, my eyes slowly shut and his lips fell on mine.

My breath became shallow. My heart raced as my hands roamed his body while his pulled me closer by the waist. I let a small moan escape from my mouth, not wanting to let this moment pass by so quickly. The caressing of his hand on my waist made my breath hitched and moaned louder at the same time, wanting more of his gentle touch. I pressed my body against his, leaning towards his touch.

Eros then deepens the kiss, made our lips pressed harder as I melt into the passion we are in. Our lips, although eagerly smashing each other's, his kissing still felt very tender and passionate. Until, Eros softly broke the kiss and our eyes caught on each other's. "I haven't felt this loved in millennia." His breath brushed along my mouth along with his nose against mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck with his hands supporting my weight on my waist, I kissed his lips again softly and curved a sweet smile against his lips. "I... I-I lo-love you, Sana." My smile grew wider and my hands moved to cup his neck. "I love you too, my little Cupid."