Four: A bouquet of Carnations

Sana's POV

"Is your name, Sana?" The woman spoke my name while I was still tranced by her stunning beauty. I thought, is she a Goddess?

"Yes, I am. Pleased to meet you, Sana." The woman put her hand and I took it to shaking her hand. "My name is Aphrodite. Eros' mother. I've heard a lot about you from Eros." The woman who introduced herself as the mother of Eros, Aphrodite, put a friendly smile. "Do you mind if come in?"

"I'll have to ask the other members for that and possibly our manager." I told her, feeling a bit alerted. "Nde, I totally understand. I'll wait here when you do so." Aphrodite smiled, showering me with her beauty. The dress which she put on. Her curves. All of about her looks like a dream of every woman in the world.

I promptly walked from the front door along the hallway. To see Jihyo, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon sitting on carpeted floor, playing with Nayeon's dog, Kookeu. "Jihyo, do you mind if we have a guest at this hour? Do we have to call our manager?" I asked while pointing back at the front door which I think I forgot to close.

Jihyo nodded, "oh, why not? It's our day off today, isn't it? I don't think our manager has to know about every single thing we do."

"Geuge, make sure you know the person who's going to come inside." Jihyo added as I started my way back to the front door. "I honestly still can't believe that you're Eros' mother." I told the woman standing in front of our door, sceptical. "That can be managed, Sana-ssi." Aphrodite friendly smiled and in a blink of an eye, her attire changed.

Aphrodite was sporting a plain white midriff top paired with grey tracksuit bottoms and her hair was tied to a neat ponytail. "I suppose this will make me insusceptible by human eyes," said Aphrodite with wondering eyes looking down at her outfit. "So, do I get to come in now?" Aphrodite asked and I stepped aside from the door for her to get inside. "Please make yourself at home." I said, and she nodded.

I walked her through the hallway to the living room we have, and on the way, we met Mina coming out of Chaeyoung's room. "Whoa! Aphrodite!" Chaeyoung exclaimed while Mina looking at us, confused. "Ige jinjja?!" Chaeyoung ran toward us with excitement shining from her eyes. "Of course, it's real." Aphrodite said and Chaeyoung started poking Aphrodite's face.

"Chaeyoungie, don't do that." Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's hand to stop it from poking Aphrodite's face. "It's fine, Mina-ssi." Aphrodite said, "where are the others?"

"Eonnie? Oh- Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon eonnie are at the living room." Chaeyoung said, pointing her thumb back at the living room just behind us. Mina peeked to the living room from the corner of the intersection, "they're playing with Kookeu."

"But Dahyun is not here—"

"We have a guest?" Mina's sentence was interrupted by Momo's. In Momo's hand, there was a plastic bag filled with bags of snacks, and the other was her dog, Boo. "Eh... Nugusaeyo?" Momo asked not knowing the person with us is Aphrodite. "Oh, this is Aphrodite." Chaeyoung stepped in to introduce Aphrodite to Momo. Momo's mouth hung open slightly; judging from her expression Momo was surprised and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Minari! Why are you standing in the hallway?!"

"Ne!! Let's talk at the living room." Mina invited all of us; I nodded, and we started our way to the living room. "Annyeong haseyo." Jihyo stood and bowed politely to Aphrodite while Aphrodite gave a friendly smile. "Ige nuguya?" Nayeon whispered to Momo sitting behind her.

"Excuse me for being impolite, I am Eros' mother, Aphrodite." Aphrodite slightly bowed, "it is a pleasure to meet you all." Aphrodite said and sat down with us on her calves. "Wah~ neomu yeppeo." Jeongyeon muttered, "I know right?" Chaeyoung cheerfully said.