Libby's secret

(Ohhhh boy here we go and Libby hasn't gotten any sleep for... the past month and hasn't eaten for the past week)

Libby just stands there looking at Ivan and the female that was standing there 'Why does he do this? I left him years ago.... with out her...' she thinks as her ears go down "dad who's this?" The female asked as Ivan smirks "well hunny this is your mother" he says as the female looks at him "but you said mum died" she says as Ivan chuckles "I did say that... but that was a lie since she left us when you where 2 years old" he say as the female looks back at Libby "so your telling me my mum has been alive for 20 years? And not once have I seen her or has she visited me" she crosses her arms slightly "I did it because I would have died from him..." Libby mumbles as she looks away with small tears in her eyes "I'm sorry..." she says as the female growls "sorry won't fix it! You left me and dad!" She yells as Libby turns around "I left him because all he did was abuse me! I would go to sleep crying with cuts and bruises all over my body!" She yells "Don't you dare yell at Isabella" Ivan says walking over to Libby as she turns back around before her head was slammed into the wall.