Great Grandmother

Backstory:
This is Anna also known as Libbys great grandmother. She was one of the original rules of hell but never did take her place as queen. She was part of a tribe and that tribe was called the Takana tribe. A group of devils and demons that joined up together to try and take down ones that's tried to harm human kind. Anna was always so interested in the mortal kind and even fell in love with a mortal who later on she started a relationship with. The mortal was half wolf which is where Libby gets her wolf side from her great grandmother. Anna would always stay with the Takana tribe since she felt more at home with them instead of being in the castle all the time. After a couple more years she soon took her place as queen but after meeting Libby she ended up disappearing out of the blue. No one could find her at all and no one could find her mortal lover. The Takana tribe soon fell down hill after that day so from being one of the most violent and powerful tribes they went to nothing and completely disappeared all together.

*Today*

Libby sighs as she rubs the brim of her nose while placing some books down as she was trying to find more information about her great grandmother and the Takana tribe "this is useless... I can't find anything... it has almost been 400 years since I have last seen her... there is legit no information about this tribe or Anna...". She takes some deep breaths in before grabbing her cup or water as she drinks some of it.