[19] PDA

Guzman
Guzman is adamant about being affectionate in public. He likes holding your hand and kissing your forehead but other than that, he wouldn't go too far.

Nano
Nano does not care, like at all. He will kiss you in front of Obama if he could. He even thinks that making out in the morning in the middle of the road intimidates the people.

Christian
Obviously, Christian loves PDA. He loves to show the world that your ass is his and only his. He kisses you everywhere and touches you anywhere like a hobo. It's just a typical Christian thing.

Rebeka
Rebeka doesn't really mind it but she won't start it. If you wrapped your arms around her waist then she might kiss you or hug you back. If not, then it's because she's nervous or something.

Samuel
Samu isn't big on PDA but he'll have his arms around your shoulder or waist and will always be close to you.

Ander
My boy Ander is shy. You will be surprised when he kiss you on the cheeks but that's it. He prefers to show his love in private, more than in the eye of the masses.

Polo
Polo is very possessive. His hands will be attached on your back everytime you're out in public. He also loves leaving a couple of hickeys on the visible part of your body from time to time to remind everyone that you're only his.

Lucrecia
Lu doesn't give a shit, she owns the public. She will gladly smash her lips to yours whenever she wants to. One time, the two of you even did the dirty in the locker room which backfired because Nadia peeped the whole thing.

Valerio
Valerio is showy. He loves the thrill of getting caught, that's why the secret make outs in the parking lot never ends. He loves living the adventures of life with you.

Carla
Carla always displays her love for you, no matter what. Other than the fact that it will make her exes jealous, it's also her way of saying that she's in love.

Nadia
Nadia is a private person. PDA is automatically a 'NO' for her. She's not touch deprived unlike the others so it's completely okay for her not to kiss you.

Omar
Omar is in the smack middle. He won't go as far as Christian, he can keep his hands to himself, but he will kiss you now and then to show much you means to him.

Cayetana
Cayetana is completely okay with it. Hug her and she'll hug back, kiss her and she'll kiss back. It's your call. She just goes with flow.

Patrick
Patrick is clingy. Since the day he swore his love for you, he has been your long lost tail. He tend to follow you around like a small puppy, whispering and kissing you randomly while you do your own thing.

Mencía
Mencía has mixed feelings towards PDA. She's completely okay of being affectionate at the public although too much of it annoys her.