[20] Your Elite Bestie/s

Guzman
Marina. Because you're childhood bestfriends with Guzman, you have to befriend his sister Marina too. You've become playmates since then.

Nano
Samuel. You're great friends with Samu before you guys were even choosen as scholars. You also met your boyfriend, Nano, because of him.

Christian
Omar. Other than he lives on the same street as Christian, you've been friends because he dealt drugs to you too.

Rebeka
Ari, Patrick and Mencía. You're a daughter of Benjamín so it's self explanatory that you're close with your siblings.

Samuel
Nadia. You're smart and so was she, you also enjoy her chill vibe whenever you hang out.

Ander
Lucrecia. Both of you are baddies that's why you immediately hit it off.

Polo
Guzman and Ander. The two equally handsome boys are your besties because they're your boyfriend's besties too. Polo commanded them to survey and protect you at all cost when he's gone.

Lucrecia
Carla. Carla, Lu and you are titled as the queen bees at school. Three pretty bestfriends = hottest trio to exist. Period.

Valerio
Polo. You drink and play too much so it's not a surprise that you get along with him quickly after a threesome.

Nadia
Christian. Hanging around outside Nadia's shop pays off because that's where you met your crazy friend, Christian. You smoke with him when your gf is busy or you've got nothing to do.

Omar
Rebeka. There's nothing left to say, both of you are the definition of cool girls.

Cayetana
Valerio. You're one of those  marchioness that's why you get to be friends with Lucrecia's cute stepbrother.

Patrick
Phillipe. Because you're a royalty, you don't get enough time outside. Stuck in the French castle walls, your brother became your bestfriend.

Mencía
Cayetana. You're not as rich as the others students who can freely flaunt their golden elite lives. Unlike them, you and Caye are in the minority.