[34] Someone Else Walk In On You

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Guzman
You and Guzman were kissing on the empty locker room, him dominating you in many ways while you sat on his lap. You moaned his name after he smoothly stick his tongue on your mouth. Unexpectedly, someone coughed from behind, "Brother, what the hell?". The spirit of your make out session was then ruined, as both of you and Guzman whipped your head to Marina's direction. Guzman groaned, "Marina go away, we're clearly busy." You jokingly punched him in the shoulders while you tried to flashed his little sister an apologetic smile, "Sorry we're just—" You were cut off by her, "Fucking, yeah I know. Gross."

Nano
Nano stripped your clothes in a rush, before kissing you immediately in a harsh manner. You ran your hand to his bare chest down to the growing huge bulge of his pants. You were turned on. "Wow, cabrón! Is this p*rno? As your bestfriend, I'm very much proud of you. I heard García's have the best head game. Hahaha!" Christian hooted, whistling loudly from the window. Nano quickly covered you in a blanket as he stood up to push his nosey friend away from the area. Nano flipped him off in demise, although Christian's annoying laughter just doubled. "Good luck, Y/n. You're gonna need it later on!" he shouted, making sure that the other neighbors heard.

Christian
"You like it, mami?" He didn't take his eyes off of you as he licked a stripe on your neck for the second time. You involuntarily arched your back as you gripped the railing in front of you. You felt him smirk, taking it as a sign to continue. "I don't think this is an appropriate place to... make love." a soft voice made you two frozen on the spot. Samuel's face was in an ultimate heated blush while he stared down interestingly at his feet. He was embarrassed to be in such situation. Christian slowly backed away from you, "Thanks for reminding me, virgin Santa Maria—I mean, Samu. Sorry, my bad. Don't worry we're not doing anything, we're actually taking things slow." your boyfriend winked at you.

Rebeka
A normal kiss turned into a needy sensual one as you and Rebe fell passionately on her tiger print couch. You ripped her shorts, throwing it randomly across the room before going down on her. "F-fuck y/n!" she sighed in bliss while you continue your work from under. Both of you didn't notice her mother until she walked right in the middle of this tragedy. "REBEKA!" the unfamiliar scream was enough to make you ran away, both in fright and shame."Y/n wait!" Rebeka called out as she put on a towel. "¡Lo siento Mamá!"

Samuel (Season 1)
"Y/n, I'm scared." Samu murmured. You caressed his face,"Don't be." you stared back at him, his long beautiful lashes framed his pair of round brown eyes. You slowly kissed him again, making sure to make him feel that he is important and he is loved. You were the first person to take his virginity so, to say that you're nervous is an understatement. "Devirginizing Samuel is like devirginizing the Lord. It would never happen!" Nano hooted from the door. Samuel grunted in embarrassment, his face heated up like a reddening tomato. "Brother, when did you became a damn annoying philosopher?" he fired back.

Ander
Ander trails hot kisses from your jaw down to your collar bone, leaving dark red hickeys as he go further. Your incoherent moan made him smile, although the others have a different opinion. "Oye Ander, slow down! We can hear you from the door." Guzman and Polo bashed your heated moment as they entered his room with disgusted expression. Ander and you slightly laughed with them before sharing again a sweet kiss. "Gross!" his two bestfriends chorused.

Polo
"Lift your hips for me, y/n." he groaned to your ear as his eyes darkened with  lust. You excitedly followed his order while he gripped your waist to guide you in the right way. He helped you moved slowly in an up and down motion until it became a fast vibrating rhythm. "Polo, they already know that you killed someone—"Cayetana frozed on her spot after seeing you both in a compromising position. Polo, in his naked form, ran immediately to the door. "I'm sorry, Caye. Let's talk about it next time, okay?" he apologized to her friend as he slowly closed the door. He bite his lips, turning around, "Shall we continue where we left off?"

Lucrecia
Her melodious giggles echoed to the dining room as you forward your foot between her legs underneath the table. His father gazed at you with curiosity, "Now, Y/n, why do you want to date my daughter?" he query. You innocently ate your pasta as if you weren't just fingering Lu. "Well, she's pretty, and intelligent, and rich... and interesting. What can I ask for more?" you answered politely. He shook his head, somewhat disapprovingly, "I see... that's why you two are fucking in front of my food, eh?" he slammed his fork in anger. You and Lucrecia are forced to discontinue your inappropriate action with wide eyes, surprised that her father found out. "From now on, Lucrecia, I will cut your credit card and your bank accounts! You also have to go home early because I said so. No buts!"

Valerio
"Shh, they might hear you." Valerio clasped his hand to your mouth to mute your upcoming moans. He rested his other hand to the wall behind you as he pound on you senselessly. Suddenly, someone coughed in front of you both. "Narco Barbie coming through!" Rebeka exclaimed. "Rebeka what the hell, I was having fun?" Valerio glared at the girl. Rebeka casted an eye on you, a smirk on her lips as she noticed you still trembling from the past action that you and Valerio did. "If making Y/n not to walk for days is having fun on your vocabulary, then good for you."

Carla
You were at the pool, drinking an iced mojito, when all of a sudden your beautiful blonde girlfriend arrived. "What's up—" you didn't finish your statement after she threw her bra directly on your face. You gulped as she came nearer to your spot, you felt a bit hot when she dipped down on the water beside you. Your soul left your body when she forced your jaw to look at her. She's literally half naked. "This is what you always wanted."and she kissed you with passion and dire needs. Everything felt spicy, and different with her, she was so demanding and you're not. It was perfect. "Guys, really? In front of my fucking salad!?" Lucrecia screamed in disgust, walking out angrily.

Nadia/Omar
*halal*

Cayetana
Ten minutes ago, you were having a heated argument. Now, you're kissing intensely inside the closet because of a dare. She was touching you in places that you were deprived of affection for. Every second that goes, the hotter it went. Although the thing is, it has its end. "TIME'S UP!" the door was pushed open by none other than Guzman. His toothy smile was then immediately wiped out of his face after seeing you two getting it on. "Uh... sorry. Yeah, um, please continue."

Patrick
"You're a bad girl." Patrick pushed you to the bed, his soft hands around you neck. You smirked at the position, "Yes I am." you managed to breathe out as he dipped his head to kiss your collar bone. He might've think of this as a punishment but for you, this is a blessing in disguise. Your nails ran on his back as you both moaned. In return, the door burst open, "PATRICK!" Ari screamed in horror as she sees you two in her brother's room doing God knows.

Mencía
"Te quiero." Mencia pecked you on the lips that you returned immediately. The kiss was short and sweet like strawberry. Like a teenage lovesick, you repeated your action and kiss her again for the second time around as if you can't get enough. She immediately stopped you, "We're done for today. Everyone's kinda jealous now hehe." she giggled. You were confused at her statement. "What do you mean?" you whipped your head to where she's pointing, just to see the whole scholar group with envy on their eyes. You raised your middle fingers to the audience, before sloppily kissing your girlfriend to show them she's yours.