Prologue

Prologue:

"Man, I don't need no damn trainer. I'm just fine how I am. I ain't even got no injuries. Fuck I need a trainer for?"

My agent just came over to my place saying the Giants and her came to an agreement and got me a personal trainer. For fucking what? I thought those were for the athletes with injuries and shit. I ain't with this right now. It's no need for them.

"Odell, calm down and listen." Trisha shushed him. "Traniers aren't just for injuries. They can help with your health and other things too. This girl is amazing, you'll love her."

"I fucking doubt it."

Trisha groaned aloud. "Must you be so stubborn? You'll be fineeee. Stop being a big baby!" She laughed, heading to his front door. I was hot on her trail, still upset about this new trainer of mine. Trisha tugged on the knob, ready to open it, but I pushed it closed.

"What now?"

"I don't want no trainer."

"Too damn bad, Jr. Move."

She opened the door forreal this time, and that's when we saw this mocha skinned woman with her hand raised and ready to knock. My mouth creaked open a bit. Goddamn, she was sexy. Her black Dickies pants were sticking to her thighs. I looked at her blue and red shirt and saw that she had an NY sign over her right breast.

"Alizae, nice to finally meet you." Trisha greeted the girl.

The lady smiled, pointing at her. "And you must be Trisha. Nice to meet you."

The girl was stunningly gorgeous, like a painting of a goddess brought to life. She smiled sweetly at me, her eyes sparkling like stars flaunted on the night sky. Her hair was long, wavy, and golden brown, falling over her chest. She had these large dazzling chocolate brown eyes and kissable cherry lips.

"So, you're the famous wide receiver I've been hearing about?" Alizae said to me, extending her hand out. "Alizae."

"Odell. Call me O." I smiled, shaking her hand. I saw Trisha roll here eyes.

Maybe a trainer wouldn't be so bad after all.