T H I R T E E N

*A/N: Baby in the pic up top. That's my lovah right there, ya'll trippin! His fine ass. Do yall ever just sit and wonder how people get so sexy like that, and I'm over here looking like a sack of potatoessss. Why couldn't we ALL get too much of sexiness spilled into our potion?? Oh my gahhd.

Sometimes I be thinking too hard about him & Chris. I be trying to decide who come first in my life lmao. My brain and heart say Chris, but then my heart and p#ssy say Odell! Lol I'm torrrrnnnnn!

I felt like I should just you know, give yall some of the things I think about a lot. So yeah, ya welcome lol. Alright, yall can read now. Enjoy loveliessss!*

T H I R T E E N:

(same day)

ALIZAE POV:

Detective Harris placed a picture on the mini table in front of me. "Does this person look familiar to you?"

I wanted to throw up right then and there. It was a picture of Victor.

"Oh, my God. Is he dead?"

"Yes.."

I sniffed and nodded as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"And how do you know him?"

"H-he's my b-b-boyfriend's t-teammate and best f-f-friend. What hap-ppened?" I struggled with my words, still in shock that Victor was actually dead. If I was feeling this way, I knew Aaliyah would be crushed.

I looked back down at the picture. His face was so white looking and dull. I felt vomit slowly crawling up my throat, so I pushed the picture away, shutting my eyes.

I looked at the detectives, now confused.

"But what does he have to do with what went down at Odell's house? I don't understand."

"We believe he was murdered at the scene."

"But he wasn't even..." My breath got caught in my throat. What if he was the masked man that showed up too? But, he also could've showed up after I blacked out. This was all too confusing.

"We can stop if it's too much, ma'am. I know you're with child, and we wouldn't want to cause any trouble." Detective Johnson told me. He'd been quiet almost the whole time they've been here.

Detective Harris did most or almost all of the talking and questioning. Maybe he didn't have great people skills.

I nodded, reassuring them I was fine. "So, are there any suspects or people you're looking into?"

Det. Harris sighed, glancing at his partner. I really hope it's someone I don't give a shit about because at this moment, I could not take anymore bad news.

"We actually do have a primary suspect, and he's our only one too."

I sat up, now interested. "Who, who is it?"

"Odell Beckham Jr,. We arrested him while we left you to eat your lunch. I'm sorry, but if he's found guilty, he'll be in a jail cell for a really long time."

That was it, that was where the line was crossed. I hopped out of my bed and ran to bathroom, throwing up my lunch into the toilet. I couldn't think at the moment. There must be some kind of mistake. They're wrong. He didn't anything as terrible as that. If O did anything, it was trying to save our lives along with our baby.

A few minutes later, I heard my nurse politely kicking the detectives out of the room and telling them that visiting hours were beginning to end.

I was glad for Kia. I couldn't go back out there, I just couldn't.