F I F T E E N

*Kia in pic up top. Y'all know JLo's body & face is young so y'all don't think of her as the 45year old she really is, but think of her as 25. Ok? Okay. 😌 Enjoy.. *

F I F T E E N:

"You can start by telling me why you're here today, Chase." Dr. Mitchell suggested to him, trying to make the atmosphere comfortable.

Chase stood by his word and contacted a local therapist to seek the help he promised Aaliyah he would get. Nothing hasn't escalated terribly, but getting rid of it early helps way more.

He rubbed his sweaty palms together, trying to relax. "I-I hit my girlfriend two nights ago."

The woman pushed her glasses up her face, scribbling words down on her yellow notepad. "You know why?"

"Unfortunately."

She nodded, placing her left leg on top of her right knee. A smile spread across her face, loosening Chase's tense body.

"Alright. So how old are you, Chase?"

"Twenty-six." He blushed.

"Tell me some things you like to do. You know, just for fun."

Some of these things consisted of baseball, checkers, football, and swimming. But boy, did he have a thing for baseball. It was what he lived for. Fresh out of high school, he went to Duke University on a full ride. But he didn't want to go pro with it and later went on to be a successful accountant.

"There's a long list, but baseball takes the icing on the cake." He smiled brightly.

"My nephew absolutely loves that dang sport. When did you start?" She asked.

"I was six, my uh..my dad taught me."

Dr. Mitchell picked up on the way he said the word dad. She then knew that his father was what was going to hit home. She brainstormed on how she would start to get him to open up, then she started to question him.

"Cool. How's your relationship with him now?"

"He's dead." Chase shrugged simply, saying the words so nonchalant as if it weren't a big deal.

"I'm so sorry," she apologized genuinely. "I didn't mean to bring up something so painful."

"It is what it is." He shrugged once again.

The 37-year-old pushed her glasses to the top of her head, which also pushed back her long and silky jet black hair that all belonged to her in one swift motion. She paid close attention to his facial expressions and movements because there was clearly something odd and disturbing between him and his father.

"How'd he die, if you mind me asking?"

"Got shot."

"Do you know by who?"

Chase nodded and looked past her out the window the bright sun was shining through, not hiding his evident smirk.

"Me."

Odell & Alizae's House

Alizae,

I just wanna start by saying you are the most amazing girl ever. Thank you for all the times you stood by my side and the joy you bring to my life. For the you brought when I found you, well when you came to me actually. You are the true meaning of love. You give me faith in our relationship and that we could work. You've been my inspiration for everything. My world is a better place because of you. What we share is something special and something only all them other whack ass people can wish and dream to have baby. I'm only happy when I spend the day with you and my unborn SON. When you're in my arms, I know by the look in your eyes that you only want to be with me and by my side through thick and thin. I have no doubt that you're the one for me. God can only take us further in this relationship. I was thinking, you right, I am too childish as a grown man and I need to step it up. I promise I will change baby. I love you Alizae Marie Rhodes.