E I G H T E E N

E I G H T E E N:

"What the fuck is this shit?!"

Odell stood frozen, not knowing what to say next. He was so sure that this wouldn't catch up to him, but he should've known better than that.

"Where did you get those?" He asked, ignoring her previous question.

She punched him in the jaw and fixed her mouth to yell again, but stopped and calmed herself. She didn't want to just go off out of her ass and be ratchet. She wanted to do this calmly, have him look dumb, and show him what he was about to miss because she was so ready to high tail her ass out of his house.

"I'll ask again. What is going on in these photos?"

"We fuckin'." He said simply, looking down at his hands.

This nigga done fucked up and he got the nerve to be so nonchalant with the shit, she said in her head.

Alizae just nodded. "I don't even know what drove you to sleep with her, and I don't want to know nor do I care. Th-this is crazy. But this is your house, so I'll just collect my things and go. I'll let you know about any appointments or if I need a ride. I honestly can't believe this is happening to me, whew," she fanned her eyes to prevent tears from falling.

He grabbed her arm, but that only resulted in her punching him dead in the nose. It made it cracking sound too. Satisfied with her work, she began to head up the stairs to retrieve her items.

Me: Come get me, I need a place to stay for a little while

Ant: Damn aight I'm omw

Me: & hurry cause I have heavy bags

"Where you gonna go?" He asked, watching her neatly place her clothes and shoes in different cases.

She shook her head no, not wanting to talk to him. If she did, the water works would begin and never end.

He sighed and rubbed his hand through his rough hair. "I know you not gonna talk to me, so can I just talk and you listen?"

Alizae didn't respond, so he just kept on going. "I'm not even gonna say sorry cause I mean, what is that going to do? Alizae, I love you so much, you know that. What I did with her was...it was pure sex. Nothing more, and maybe something less. We was going through shit at the time and it just happened.

Man, I'm trying to plead my case right now but I sound stupid as shit. I just don't want you to go. I'll do whatever, I'll sleep in the basement, buy you anything, we can even go to counseling. Baby, I'll do whatever to fix this, just please don't go. Please."

"You don't get it do you?"

"Get what?"

"Buy me anything? That's an insult to me because you feel as if materialistic items will make me stay. How about honesty, trust? What about those things? Odell, I love you a lot; so much that its unhealthy. But, I refuse to stay with you after what you did."

He dropped his head, wiping his face. "Just work with me please. I'm admitting to being in the wrong."

"O, you didn't have to admit to anything! All the proof I needed was in those pictures."

She zipped up her last bag as the doorbell rung. She fled out the room and down the stairs. Alizae opened the door, thinking it was Ant. But it was Kia instead.

"Your brother told me to come get you and you bring you to his house. He said he was busy." Kia smiled at her.

Alizae's blood started to boil, her fist clenching. She so desperately wanted to just beat the shit out of this Mexican bitch, but she had something planned so she calmed her demeanor.