S I X T E E N

S I X T E E N:

"Faster," Aaliyah moaned aloud while Chase rammed in and out of her. The slapping of their skin got louder as he did what she said.

His fingers went deep into her waist as he felt himself getting close to his climax, and she was right behind him. Three powerful strokes later, she creamed all over him and he pulled out, releasing on her stomach.

Aaliyah's chest rose and fell as she fell into a deep sleep. Chase put some shorts on and went to retrieve a rag. He rinsed it in water and went back to Aaliyah and cleaned her up. He pulled one of his shirts over her small frame and laid her back down softly.

Nothing has happened since he hit her and his first session with Dr. Mitchell. Everything was going as great as it should be, and thats why he hated that he had to betray her how he was about to.

Chase was weak, mentally, and his sister knew that. That's why she's taking advantage of him in this manner to get what she wanted. He knew what she was doing but he also knew that he didn't have the power and ability to stand up to her.

Thinking about the sleeping pills he put in her tea earlier, he began to use the duct tape to tie up her feet together, then her arms, and then a piece over her mouth just in case she woke up too early.

"I'm sorry, but I have to do this."

He put on a shirt, Nike socks, and running shoes. Chase picked her up bridal style and carried her out to his car.

When he got the both of them settled, he looked at her through the rearview mirror, dreading of what was to come to her next. A tear rolled down his cheek as he quickly bowed his head and said a quick prayer.

"Amen."

He popped his eyes open then aggressively started his car, backing out of his driveway and speeding down the highway.

Alizae & Odell's House

"It hurts!" Alizae helplessly cried onto Odell's chest. He rubbed on her stomach and back, trying to sooth her but nothing was working.

The baby was kicking and she was having back pains so she literally felt like she was dying at the moment. Odell didn't know what to do to calm her down.

She started coughing uncontrollably, scaring him. It was nothing serious, it was just all the crying she was doing. Alizae was literally crying like a two year old, screaming and yelling her head off like she was dying.

Odell left to go get more pillows from their bedroom to put up under back to comfort her. When he returned no more than a minute later, she was knocked out cold. He just shook his head, still surrounding her with the pillows to ease her pain that was on a high 10.

"You are such a baby, I can't believe how your fam deals with you, lil girl." He joked, even though he knew no one was listening.

Odell watched her sleep peacefully as he started to think about all his feelings he has for her.

"It's crazy how you got me wrapped around ya finger and we ain't even married yet. Yeah, I said yet." He laughed. "I'm waiting for your crazy ass to pop out my lil nigga so we can look good together. But if it's a girl, I suppose we can throw her lil bad ass in the wedding too." He smiled, thinking about having his own daughter.

"Maybe a girl won't be too bad. We can dress her up and shit, but she can't be eating up everything thing like yo extra hungry lip ass. But for real, I love you and you know this. I don't even know what I'm saying here now. I guess I'm just getting shit out. Like a poet, ooh shit I'll be flaming niggas out'chea, bae. We gon start recording after we win the superbowl this season.