S I X

S I X:

"Alright, we're going to try this once again. Please, I'm begging you, please keep your feet to yourself."

Alizae and I were back down in my gym, continuing therapy for my ankle. I don't know who in the hell told her to wear a sports bra and some short ass shorts, but I wasn't complaining. She said she was going to have her own workout going on while I do my thing with the elastic band.

Stepping on the treadmill and turning it on, she started to jog. It was like with every step, each ass cheek jiggled. This girl man, I swear.

"How you doing over there, babe?"

"This shit boring."

After we kissed, we sorta had a thing going on. I had no problem with how we were now. Going from hating each other to actually getting to know and liking each other feels good.

"Yo, yo, yooo! Anybody home?"

Demantre and Victor came through the gym doors, being all loud and shit.

"Wassup yall?"

They walked over to me, but then stopped and started acting dramatic. "Gah damn! That ass, mami!" Victor yelled once Alizae came into view. She smiled and waved at them.

I shook my head, throwing my water bottle at his stomach.

It felt good to see somebody from the outside world. I probably sound like I'm exaggerating, but I haven't even left my house in a long ass time. My patio and backyard is a good place for some fresh air, but other than that, I been cooped up in this big ass house with Aaliyah and Alizae.

Demantre nudged me, nodding towards the gym doors. "Who that girl that answered ya' front door? Shorty was fine as hell."

"Her sister."

"It's two of em? Damn, man. You be getting it on in here huh? Both of em sexy as hell, I know you hittin' both." Victor questioned me.

I shook my head, watching Alizae shake her head. She cut the machine off and stepped off of it.

"You got a break. Ten minutes."

When she walked out, they start clowning me and saying I was 'whipped'. I'm guess I'll be that then.

AALIYAH POV:

Ali came up from the gym, wiping her face with a towel. She stared at me.

"They down there gawking over us." She nudged my shoulder.

I looked at her funny, not understanding what she was trying to do.

"Why are you being weird? Stop it."

She laughed, following me into the living room and sitting next to me.

When I opened the door to two big men, I didn't know what to expect. They said Odell was expecting them, and then I recognized them from tv when my daddy watches NFL football on Sundays.

The one with the glasses was eyeing me, but I wasn't interested in him. I took a liking to his friend next to him, the bald one.

"Aw man." She whined.

"What?"

"I left my keys with Odell. Can you get them for me?"

"For what? You ain't going nowhere."

She rolled her eyes. "I am too."

I side-eyed her, not believing her at all. "To where, nigga?"

"The store."