Annie and Draco

Draco and Annie (I wanted to use a name, but you can of course imagine your own one) were married now, for 2 years.

They were still living in a dream, they couldn't believe they really made it, with all the difficulties the pair had on their way.

No one believed Eunice and Draco would stay together.

Draco Malfoy, the cold, distanced, with no feelings bully of Hogwarts.

Eunice, she was- different. She was kind and nice, but she definitely has a flirty and confident side but at Hogwarts she barely shows it.

For her, Education is very important, from the start she wanted to be good in school. She was doing a lot for that but in the end it was worth it because she was one of the best students.

Well, sometimes opposites attract.

It wasn't easy in their relationship, it also took a lot of time, till they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Something always got in their way.

So now they are truly happy about the peace they have.

After both of them graduated, they directly moved together because they decided, after all that happened to them. After all the bad, memories they have, it's better to stay together.

It wasn't easy after the war because losing people that you deeply care about, it's- not really a good thing...

For Draco, it was hard to cope with everything. He was forced to be on the bad side, but he had no choice, yet he still has some nightmares. Here and then.

Annie and Draco know they will be able to help each other to deal with everything.

In a relationship, communication is the most important thing. When you don't communicate with each other, it can get rough quick.

Now, they are living together, in a very cozy but still modern looking apartment because Draco wanted to get out of his house.

Every Sunday, they had lunch with his mom. Either, it was at the manor, and they would enjoy the delicious meals if Narcissa Malfoy.

They truly loved the meals of Draco's mom, they had to stay concentrated or drool would fall down their chin. Sometimes, they would meet at their apartment and Annie would cook.

Annie, loves to cook meals that include rice. She has no idea why, but when she was younger she would always cook meals that were with rice, with her mum.

And in that way, she still has her mom with her.
It may be a weird way but for her it, worked.

It's now four years since they graduated.

Yes, they are married, and they are living together in their apartment but none of them has gone to work because they wanted to heal properly, and just enjoy the time together.
_____________

It's a Monday morning, 9 pm and both of them were asleep.

Annie laying with her head on Draco's chest and his left arm wrapped around her waist.