Guess what

I'm back baby.

Not that my faith in JL is strong because come on you see the way they've faded right?

I just been re reading my fanfics and I got a bit more inspired , the chemistry is deffo there between JL but I saw someone recommend Jennie X Irene which I'm down to do. Im open to doing that. Jennie is my bias after all.

All my FF's will include Jennie.

Another thing I wanted to mention is I am a individual who swears a lot so if you dislike that then that sounds like a YOU problem.

I will continue to swear in my FF's because it's just who I am and I'm not changing it for any 10 year old. 

Thank you to everyone who has been so kind , remember that my stories are just a mashup on what's in my brain and shit I've seen in rl weather it be a movie or a YT vid etc , I just remember little things , even things to do with the law , I ain't no scientist and I 100% don't pay any mind , so to the Karen's who say 'HoW Is ThaaaT pOssIbLe , iT Is IlleGal' and more shit like that. respectfully shut up it's a story for a reason , I'm just a normal 22 year old who just writes whatever comes to her mind.

On that note , leave if you want and stay if you want.

I'm considering

Jennie X Irene.

Jennie X Lisa

That's the only ones I'm open too.

Btw I'm writing a new JL ff , did 5 chapters already, hope you guys like , I'll release it soon if I'm happy with it!

Maria