43

LISA POV

"3,2,1 PUSH" the nurses and doctors shout , I'm holding Jennie's hand whilst her mom is sitting here as well as Irene and Chae.

The rest are outside.

"I think I'm gonna faint" Rosé says as she hears Jennie screaming as loud as possible.

"Come on Jen you got this" Irene says

"Come on baby push" I try to encourage Jennie

"Push harder , the head is out" the doctor says

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM TRYING" Jennie screams , why is Chae in this room she looks traumatised.

"We just shaved her vagina the other day?" Chae whispers to Irene as she peaks underneath, why the fuck did that happen?

Okay now is not the time.

First baby is out , it's our little boy.

The doctor holds the baby and deals with some stuff before he hands him over to me , Jennie sighs and takes deep breaths.

Tears of joy is brought to my face , he looks not like any of us to be honest. Well he just came out , let's give him time.

"Okay baby number 2 is ready to come out , when I say push you push" the doctor informs Jennie , I hand the baby over to Irene and Jennie's mom holds him.

Jennie begins screaming.

Chae runs over to our little boy and covers his ears , he didn't come out crying because he's a relaxed kid. But no kid needs to hear their mother screaming like that so I guess it makes sense.

I'm just trying to make sure Jennie and our little girl is okay.

By the way Ella is at BamBam's house with his parents , they're my aunty and uncle and they love Ella as well , all she will do there is just sleep so I'm not worried about her freaking out.

"And here is your second baby" the doctor says as he hands it over to Jennie , she cries as we put in her hands , my heart is going to burst with joy. I can't believe we just had twins , and there mine and Jennie's , so far so good , not my forehead.

I quickly take a photograph and then Jisoo and Bambam and Seulgi run in.

"I think the whole hospital heard Jennie screaming but show me the babies" Jisoo whispers as she takes our little boy

"Have you thought of any names?" Bambam asks as he holds our girl and moves back and forth staring at her in adoration. All of our friends treat our children like their own , I would never have to worry about my children if I died or Jennie died because I know they would protect them.

"I think dalgom is a good name" Jisoo says

"We aren't naming our children after your stinky dog" I reply

"Dalgom isn't stinky , you just don't like him because he doesn't like you" Jisoo says

"Shut up , anyways Jennie and I decided their names would be Lilly and Leo" I say and Jennie smiles

"Yeah he looks like a Leo" Rosé says as she giggles

All of us laugh. Ella is going to be so confused when she sees two new babies coming in.

After what seems like forever , Irene and Seulgi collect Ella , Jennie's mother and father move in with us because we need help with the children.

We finally arrive home and Jennie falls fast asleep , I wouldn't blame her she looks exhausted , meanwhile I get the babies ready for bed with Chae and Irene.

Jisoo and Bambam help put Ella to sleep and then leave.

Then it hit us 3am the twins begin crying so loudly , Setting eachother off , one cries the other one cries.

I gasp as I've never heard such loud crying , Ella was so well behaved as a baby.

Jennie wakes up and we both laugh at eachother , we look exhausted , we both try and calm the twins down and feed them.

"Can't believe this" I whisper

"I know right" she giggles

I love her so much , I really do , I'm so happy that she just had my children , that we are surrounded by so much love and happiness.

I lean over and kiss her lips.

She smiles

"Is that all I get" she says

"I'll give you anything and you know that" I state

Her lips curve into a beautiful sleepy smile , the babies have calmed down and fallen back to sleep , we place them down.

"I'm not sleepy anymore" I whisper as I wrap my arms around her waist , I kiss her ear and she whispers a little moan.

"You wanna get in the bath?" She whispers back as my tongue licks her ear lobe and then sucks onto it causing her to throw her head back on my shoulder.

"I'd love one , let's go" I say as I take her hand and rush off to the bathroom , we take the little walky talky incase the children cry again.