22

LISA POV

That night I didn't come home , I sat alone , in a park crying my eyes out. Alone with no one to tell me it's okay. You know why? because it isn't okay.

Jennie : I love you so much , I'm so worried about you , tell me you are at least okay , I understand you need space but I'll call the cops if you don't respond and let me know your okay

Lisa : Leave me alone Jennie

I type as I breakdown crying , I'm acting as if I'm the victim here , Jennie went though hell and she didn't complain once to me.

I'm having flashbacks from the time my dad threw kettle water on Rebecca because she refused to attend a company dinner with him as his 'wife'.

I remember her crying hysterically , she was shaking and rocking bath and forth on the floor , i hid from her , I was too scared of her. She was screaming everytime I saw her.

Jennie's mother.

Jennie: I spoke to her about you , I told her that you aren't a manoban , your just Lisa , I told her how you make ugly pancakes  , how you make stupid jokes which I try to not laugh at but I end up in fits of laughter and I told her your kisses heal me when I'm tired. My Lisa , you can sit there and feel like the world hates you but what you don't know is , Jennie Kim loves you more than anyone in this world could ever love you , I wish that was enough for you.

I sob as I read her message , my chest aches with pain , I love her so much it hurts me. Right now my tears flow uncontrollably , her message makes me feel better , I re read it over and over again. Her love is all I began to care about. I want her mum to know I love her daughter.

I am nothing like him.

Lisa: what did she say?

Jennie : She told me to tell you to come over so she can see the woman who stole my heart

Lisa: are you lying?

Jennie : meet her tomorrow if you want!

Lisa : no , us two are finished!

Jennie : right , I'm gonna go to my moms house , this was your house before it was mine , come home , don't stay out this late , I have no right to make you uneasy in your own house, I'm an outsider.

Lisa : I'm fine where I am!

Jennie ; well I'm going to mums , your dads gone abroad for his court case so I won't be home.

Lisa : cool.

*Jennie read*

I break down in tears , my angers ruined everything with Jennie and I , my traumatic memories haunt me. I've lost Jennie when really I just want to always be around her.

I keep reminding myself that this is for the best but I feel like shit.

That week I didn't see Jennie neither did I receive a message from her , I would be lying if I wasn't disappointed. I kept checking my phone.

I can't explain , it's been a week but not seeing a glimpse of her even at work fucking killed me. I miss her , I miss her so fucking much that I'm angry.

I want to hold her and kiss her like insane.

Jimin apologised to me whilst I was at work. He found out I was Marco's daughter. I was feeling to down I don't like the asshole but I have no energy to argue so he proceeded to talk to me for some time.