29

LISA POV

As I was driving to work I get a phone call from my dad to meet him in a secret location.  So that's what I did , I met him in a secret location.

I park my car and walk into this mystery place , it's dark and dirty , and as I enter I witness my father smoking and sitting down impatiently waiting.

"What took you so fucking long Lisa?" My father growls at me , he's never impressed with me

"Well first of all this is a secret location it was hard to find this place , just incase you didn't know , and I thought we were meeting at the office?" I say as I act clueless to what's happening.

"Well that was the plan but I just wanted you to know how proud I am of you" my father replies and I could feel my chest aching , he's never said those words to me , he didn't even acknowledge me unless he needed something or to discuss his own life.

"Well thanks dad"

"Yeah well why don't you have some shots with your old man?" He says through a smirk

Thats what I did , I took shots with him not believing for the first time he was proud of who I became.

"Your mother would be proud that you are who you are today Lisa , she always wanted you to be happy" he says through drunk slurred words.

All of a sudden I feel my head becoming numb , my words become fumbled and I gasp

"What the fuck" I say through grunts of pain

"I didn't wanna do this to my fucking daughter LISA , God , you fucked her on MY KITCHEN TABLE , I have the CCTV app on my phone you IDIOT" he growls whilst walking around me , I'm not able to move , my whole body is immobile , he put something in my drink.

My hands get tied up behind me and I can't even find words to speak and he laughs.

"My own daughter fucked my wife , how long has this been even going on? , your a failure in life , you haven't even got what it takes to be a Manoban , you traitor" he growls as he punches my cheek , the next thing I knew I was being punched left right and centre until I pass out.

-

JENNIE POV

I wake up and meet Jinyoung and Jisoo and the rest of the men. We sit in his HQ trying to find a way to find Marco.

The whole day I've been curious as to why Lisa wasn't answering my calls , if she changed her mind and decided to be on her fathers side that would break me.

No. I know Lisa , she isn't like that. She wouldn't ever.

Jennie : Lisa? Answer my calls , I've given you 10 miss calls now , I'm worried sick about you. I hope I'm not being paranoid and your just having a nap in the office or something. I love and miss you🥺

Lisa: You were a good fuck Jen lol , but I am a Manoban and I stick by that , I'm coming to kill you all , be careful.

Jennie : Wtf Lisa? what happened

Lisa : what happened was , I used you for a good fuck that's what happened lol. I hope you didn't actually believe I was in love with you 😂 , joker

Jennie: Wow your dad made you change your mind that easily?

Lisa : No I was always on my fathers side , like I said , I needed a good fuck and you were around me so I fucked you? simple as

Jennie; bye.

I sit there confused , would Lisa have done that to me? No way she would.

I know her father always neglected her but if he's persuaded her to be on his side and now she's persuaded then what.

I try not to cry at the messages sent. Did she really switch up on us? that easily?

I show Irene the messages and she was fuming. "What a fucking jerk" Irene growls

"What if it isn't her?" I say through tears , I can't believe I'm breaking down like this , we're both in the car , and I can't stop crying now.

My sister hugs me , "Well that seems to be her number and how would Marco even know you two had an affair behind his back?" She says and it makes sense.

Marco did not know that Lisa and I was in love and having an affair so the messages made sense. It was Lisa and she used me for a fuck.

I want to be mad but I'm hurt. I know I betrayed her father but I was open with her. Wasn't Lisa open with me? did she pretend she loves me to find out what I plan to do with Marco.

The idea makes me sick to the stomach , I cannot believe her. Fuck her. Fuck Marco.

I'm gonna end the Manobans.

That's it.