3-Park?

Tsuyu, Kirishima, Momo, Bakugo, Jiro, and Uraraka will be Featured in this chapter.

—————

No POV

If was a quiet morning in Deku and Eri's household. Like every morning they got ready and Deku made breakfast which they chowed down on.
After the breakfast they both put there shoes and socks on and went on their morning walk.
Their morning walk consisted of walking a few blocks down the street to their local park. At the park they would play games such as tag or hide n seek.
After games they rested at a big willow tree that was close to the big lake.
Today was a little different though. Deku saw a  candy apple stand across the street near the marketing area.

He told Eri to go play in the playground while he got candy apples for them. She agreed and went to go play in the park where other kids played.
She met someone her age named Echiko and they started playing with eachother.
"What do you wanna do Echiko?" Eri asked her. "Wanna play with two of my older brother's friend's siblings?!" She said stopping between her words to make sure she said it right.
"Sure!" Eri was exited to meet new friends. "Eri this is Samidare and Satsuki, their siblings. Samidare, Satsuki this is Eri."

"Nice to meet you!" Samidare said. "Yeah, nice to meet you." Satsuki said. "Let's play tag! I'll be it!" Echiko said.
The other three split of to other parts of the playground set to get ready for Echiko to come tag them.
As they were playing tag Tsuyu the older sister of Samidare and Satsuki, along with Ejiro the older brother of Echiko were hanging out with some friends in their class while watching their younger siblings play.

The classmates saw a person their age holding two candy apples. They got a bit suspicious of him and were keeping a close eye on him.
"I'll kill that bastard if he tries to kidnap your siblings!!" A Pomeranian yelled. "Calm down bakugou we have to see if he attempts to kidnap before we take action." A crafting table said.

"Yeah bakurbro calm down, we're heros in training. If he tries to kidnap our siblings we'll take care of him." So they watched from a distance.
"Jiro can you stick your headphones in the ground. To see what he says kero." Tsu said. Jiro did as told and listened in on what the green haired kid was saying while the group was watching.
"Here's your candy apple Eri. If you want to keep playing I can hold onto it for you until your done with the new friends you've made."
"Thanks Brother Deku! Can I have one lick though.?"
She asked kinda hungry. Chucking Deku put the candy apple up to her face and she licked it.

"I'll go sit on the bench over there, tell me whenever you wanna go home." He said walking away. "Okay Brother Deku!"
"What was there conversation about Jiro?" Uraraka asked. "The green haired teen is the girl's older brother, he bought a candy apple for her and said that he'll save it for her whenever she wants to go home." Jiro explained.
"That makes more sense. See bakubro you don't got to assume things." "Shut up shitty hair!"

Echiko, Samidare, and Satsuki came running up to the group. "Hey big bro Eijiro, can you and Misses Tsu get Eri's big brothers number so we can play again another time!" She explained real quickly.
"Sure." "Let's go kero." They responded. The group got up and walked up to Eri who was eating her candy apple with her brother. "My numbers
*** **** ****." He told them.
"Well we'll be on our way. See you another time if Eri and your siblings wanna have a play date or something.."

"Nice meeting you guys see ya man." Kirishima said grinning and waving goodbye. And they walked farther they heard their small conversation.
"What do you want for dinner Eri?"
"Lasagna!" She said smiling. "Sure, I'll start making it when we get home." And they got farther.

—————

No POV

"So how was playing with Eri?!" Uraraka asked the kids. "It's was so much fun! We played tag for a bit than she drew in the sand it was so beautiful for sand art!!" Echiko yelled.
"Sounds like fun. I'm sure you guys can meet soon." Momo told them with a confident smile.

—————

Deku POV

After me and Eri got back from the park she went to go draw at the dining table. She had her paint, markers, and crayons out.
As I preheated the oven, I got a call from the pro hero Recovery Girl telling me how the check was to much and that she wanted to give it back. I told her to keep it as a thanks and I hung up.
I put the pan of lasagna in the oven and went to go draw with Eri. I turned on the hero news that she like to watch while we drew.
I'm sincerely glad I met Eri. The short amount of time I met Eri it's been amazing. I made an oath to myself to always protect Eri.....

The news was talking about the USJ Attack a few days ago. "Although class 1-a was attacked by the newly comers, league of villains they still plan for the sports festival two weeks from now." The news reporter on the tv said.
"Eri. Do you wanna go to the sports festival." "Yes please." Image said using manners. "I'll buy us tickets than."
I went to check on lasagna. The oven beeped meaning it was ready. As I got it out of the oven I let it cool down. So while waiting I went to get two glasses of water for me and Eri

As I went to get the glasses of water I saw Eri already doing it. "Thanks Eri." "I wanna do anything to help! That's what's being a hero is about.! Right..?"
"You'll be the best hero ever." She brought the glasses to the table while I got plates out for us.
I started cutting the lasagna and put a square on each of our plates. I brought the plates to the table while I saw Eri go get forks and napkins.
As we sat at the table we bowed are heads saying prayers in our heads as I taught her.
"Itadakimasu." We said in union.
Than both of us began devouring our food.

—————

Eri POV

Brother Deku said it was time for bed. Before bed he would sing me a small lullaby which I loved very much. I got in bed and he tucked me in.

"I know, you know, we know,
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine
But, if  the world was ending you'd come over right
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
Would you love me for the hell of it
All our fears would be irrelevant
If the world was ending you'd come over right
The sky be falling and I'd hold you taught
And there wouldn't be a reason why
We would even have to say goodbye
If the world was ending you'd come over right, right....."

He sang. "I love you brother *yawn* Deku." I soon saw black as he turned the light off.

—————

Enjoy?