8-Cinema?

Another short chapter. I have planned for the next few chapters to be things Eri will learn about because she was stuck with overhaul for some time. I also updated the first chapter so might want to read it again.

—————

No POV

"Come on brother!" Eri yelled pretty excited for the upcoming event. Today was Eri's first day to the cinema, along with Sadimare, Satsuki, and Echiko.
That's right the three older siblings of the young children scheduled a little hangout for the four children. Not only was Eri excited, but Samidare and Satsuki were excited as it was there first time an a movie theater as well. Ejiro being the manly older brother he is was happy to bring his sister to the theater many times before. So we continue the journey of the two siblings walking up to the theater to meet the others.
Finally, when they got there they saw the Kirishimas and Asuis waving at them. "Hey, Deku! Kero." One of our favorite frogs welcomed. They headed in the theater and we're welcomed by the staff at the ticket counter. "Ace we have kid tickets for the movie sing2, please..?" Ejiro asked the person at the counter. The older siblings payed for the younger as well as their selves and went to get food and drinks. Popcorn. Soda. Chips. Nachos. Water. Fruit punch. There was a lot of food for them to devour. Each family bought a few snac and drinks and we headed to the theater. People who just watched the movie were exiting while the people who arrived not so long ago were entering. Oh it would be quite the experience for those who never been to a cinema......