punz x f!reader Smut

Punz was getting ready for his stream and I was on his bed just relaxing.  Except there's one problem. I was as horny as a cat in heat.  Punz knew this too.  Except he chose to make me wait till after his stream.  10 minutes after he started streaming I got bored.  He had no face cam on nor hand cam since I was in there with him.  He just made the excuse as his old camera had stopped working.  He was currently playing valorant when I walked behind his chair and started kissing his neck to make him understand how much I wanted him at the moment.

After muting himself while waiting for the game to load, he took his hand and reached around to my throat while still looking at his monitor

"love.  If you're this horny I'll make you sit on my lap until I'm done."

At first I was excited getting ready to have some sort of stimulation and maybe even have the chance to tease him for once.  That was until he started to undo his belt.

"Now, be a good girl and sit on my dick while I play.  That is if you'd like to love."

He was dominant but he always knew how to ask for permission in the hottest ways. 

I nodded my head and he removed his pants and boxers while I slowly removed my shorts and underwear.  I nervously climbed into his lap and straddled his thighs.  By now his game had loaded in yet his character stood there patiently waiting to begin the game.  

I had my face pressed into the crook of his neck too nervous to move now, afraid what would happen if I dared to move.  He grabbed my chin and pulled my head back to make me look at him.  His other hand was in front of my face, palm towards me.

"You don't want it to go in dry do you?  Unless you're that wet for me?" 

He smirked knowing how wet I truly was.  I could feel it run down my thighs so even I knew how wet I was.  But of course we both knew he needed some sort of slick for himself.  

I licked his palm, making sure to get a decent amount of spit on it as well.  After a minute of that he took his hand away and started rubbing himself.  He was half hard when he lifted my hips up and put the tip in.  When he lowered my body down he groaned and threw his head back and shut his eyes until he was at the hilt just barely touching my g-spot.

"Good girl, now don't say a word otherwise you'll regret it"

I put my face back to it's original place in the crook of his neck and put my hands on his shoulders.  He reached his hands to his keyboard and unmuted himself and went to go back to his game which he was surprisingly still alive.  When he rolled his chair closer to the desk he push inside of me further rubbing against my g-spot perfectly.  I kept my whimper in but I could feel him smirking.

After a while of him just talking and occasionally moving around making me quietly whimper he eventually won the game and thrusted his hips into me deeper.  As a reaction I clawed into his shoulders to keep myself silent so his chat couldn't hear.  He kept rolling his hips up as he celebrated his win without his stream seeing.  I slowly started to grind on him to get some more stimulation but he put his hands on my waist and stilled me.

Punz made the excuse of him having to pee and refill his water bottle so he muted himself and put his full attention back onto me. 

"Are you enjoying yourself love?"  he asked rubbing his hands just barely underneath my shirt on my sides.

"p-please... m-more please" I whimpered hoping he would end his stream and just take care of me.

"Look at me kitten~" Punz said in a deep yet calming tone

I pulled my head away from his neck and watched as his mouth turned upwards in accomplishment.  He looked into my tear-filled eyes and wiped away a tear from my stained cheeks.

"Aww, look at you~ begging for my dick still huh?  Is this not enough for you?  Just be a good little cocksleeve for me for one more game then we'll see about a reward alright?"

"y-yes sir" I couldn't stop shaking.  One moment I'm getting some stimulation and the next it's nothing then it's just an insane amount of pleasure.  I'm not sure how much longer I can last like this.

"Good girl~"  He growled into my ear as he teasingly pushed his hips into mine.

I put my head onto his shoulder hanging on for dear life hoping my body doesn't give out on me.

Punz resumes his stream and tells his viewers that this is the last round then he has to end stream.

This time Punz keeps dyeing just to complain and proceed to put his hand on my hip and push me down as he thrusts up and just grinds into me until he is able to resume his game.  The whole time I bite into his shoulder and continue to shed tears as I feel myself tighten around Punz as I'm close to cumming.  Clearly Punz notices and whispers in my ear sternly and demanding

"Don't" 

I let out a whimper that could've been picked up by his mic but I hope it doesn't.

He continues to do this till I'm panting and the game is over.  Once he finds someone to raid he ends stream and I'm still too afraid to make a sound scared of what he'll say about the sound I let out earlier.  

Instead, Punz simply leans his chair all the way back.  I lean up to look at him in confusion.  That was my mistake.

His hands reach to my sides for the millionth time that night and lifts me and drops me before I can even think about what was happening.  He repeats this until he's going at a brutal pace.  I let out strangled moans trying to hold back.

"No one is listening beautiful.  So moan for me where the neighbors can hear you dammit"

After he says that he goes rougher into me. pounding at an intense pace as I sit there in pure pleasure.  At this point I've lost all feeling in my body and can only focus on what was currently happening to my core. 

Punz seems to get frustrated so he picks me up and throws me onto my stomach on his bed.  Letting my throat rest for a few seconds I think maybe he's almost done but what I didn't expect to happen was for Punz to go in from the back and continuing the rhythm he had just moments before.  I arch my back now that he has a new position and can reach deeper into me.

When he rams into my g-spot I scream in pleasure about to cum.

"p-pl-please da-dad-dADdY! So-so good sir! So close!" I'm barely able to get the words out  from the panting and sobbing.  I start to clench around him begging to cum.

"In or out?" His voice is raspy and deep from the groaning he's been doing.

"I-In pl-pleASe!" 

"Alright you can cum princess" He hilts himself as far in me as he possibly can and releases himself into me as I milk him by cumming all over him.  As he pulls out I wince from the overstimulation and we both collapse onto the bed a panting and sweaty mess.

He turns me around so I face him and he puts the hair out of my face to around my ear.

"You took me so good love.  It's time to get cleaned up though." He starts to get up off the bed and remove his shirt as he comes over to pick me up and carry me to his bathroom.  He sets me down on the counter and takes my shirt and bra off and tosses our clothes into the dirty hamper.  He then starts the bath water making sure it's just right for me.

"nooooo, too tired" I mumble, not wanting to take a bath after being so physically exhausted.

"Honey, I'll wash you, don't worry.  But you have to get cleaned up alright?" He looks into my eyes with pure passion and love and care.  I nod my head and he picks me up and sets me into the bathtub.  We take our bath and put on some nightclothes.  Punz being the sweetheart he is, carries me from place to place and dresses me so I'm comfortable.  

We both lay in bed getting ready for sleep knowing that there's always more of this in the future for us.