Karl x Reader

Smut
Late nights

I'm at my boyfriend Karl's place just hanging out while he plays Minecraft.  I'm sitting next to him in an extra chair he has.  We're laughing, making jokes and just having fun with some of the other smp members when he puts his hand on my thigh.  My face heats up and I blush a little.  I'm happy he isn't streaming right now.  He moves his hand up and down while slowly inching upward at the same time.  I look over and see he has a slight bulge in his pants so I take it upon myself to help him out.

I reach down to his pants and start palming him earning a low groan that his mic barely pics up.  He looks at me with anger and lust in his eyes and I smirk knowing what I have done.

"You good Karl?" sapnap asks while laughing

"Yeah.. I'm fine just tired. I'm going to get off and take a nap.  See ya guys"  and without letting anyone else say anything he gets off and leaves the team speak
He stands up, grabs my arm and pulls me to my feet.  Not long after I'm up he pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me roughly yet passionately.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist, not breaking the kiss.

He turns and walks toward his bed. I pull away to get some air and look into his eyes. I smile and laugh because he's so adorable yet so sexy.

He puts me on his bed ever so gently and crawls on top of me.

"is this ok..? Are you sure you wanna do this? We don't have-"

"Karl.. I love you. Now shut up and get to work"

He laughs and kisses my neck while fiddling with the hem of my shirt. I lean up so he can take it off of me revealing my black lacey bra. I take his shirt Off after and start messing with the zipper on his pants.

We're both left in our undergarments. Me in a black lacey set and he has his grey boxers. He kisses my neck some more making sure to mark his property along the way as he kisses down to my heat.

He looks up asking if this is ok. I nod in return and prepare myself for what's about to happen.

He kisses in between my thighs, grabbing my panties and pulling them down.  He tosses them somewhere in the room along with the rest of our clothes.  I take off my bra and toss it in another direction.

He kisses my clit and starts to eat me out, dipping his tongue in and out of me

"nnngh~"  I try not to moan but all of a sudden he inserts a finger into me, adding to the pleasure

"fuck Karl.."  I start squirming and grabbing onto his hair pushing him further into me.

"You taste great baby girl"  he adds another finger, scissoring me to widen me for himself.  He puts his other hand on my side digging his fingers into my skin to hold me down.  Not enough to hurt me but enough so I can't Move.

"Karl pleEase"  my voice cracks aside can start to feel a knot in my stomach grow.  He adds another finger smirking into my heat.  He's enjoying himself.

"i-im close, aah~"  and with that he pulls himself away from me just before I can hit my high.  I whimper at the loss of him only to watch him suck on his fingers.

"don't worry baby, the funs just starting"  he stands up and takes his boxers off to reveal his full hard on.  He crawls back up to me kissing me on my lips more passionately yet still lustful and hungry.

He rubs his tip on my folds just to tease me more.

"do you want me?"  he looks into my eyes smirking.  Everyone thinks he's so innocent but when in reality he's freaky as hell.

"Karl.. Stop teasing me and just fuck me already God damn"  I say getting cocky trying to get him to get on with it already.

Almost directly after my comment he thrusts fully and deeply into me quite roughly. 

"AAAHAHA FUCK ngghh" 

He groans and slowly and torturously moves his hips back and forth.

"your so tight, fuck.. You feel so good"  his voice is low as he breathlessly groans into my ear sending shivers down my spine. 

He starts to pick up pace, hitting my g-spot everytime causing me to become an absolute mess underneath him.  He loves that he can make me feel like this.

He starts pounding into me at a very fast and rough pace making my head spin.  I can't think straight.  No words can form in my mouth.  All I can focus on is reaching my climax. 

"Karl... Yes! Fuck ahh... I- im~" 

"I know me too darling, mmm~" 

He goes back to kissing my neck and starts to slow down, pushing deep into me.  Then all of a sudden I feel the knot in my stomach come and leave almost instantly.

After a few more thrusts Karl comes into me and flops down next to me and pulls out.  We're both panting and sweating. 

He looks me in the eyes and smiles his cute adorable smile of his.

"You wanna come shower with me?"  I ask him knowing we need to get cleaned up before we go to sleep.  I grab my phone and see it's 5am.. Damn we really went at it tonight.

"does that mean round two?" he smirks and laughs.  Not sure if he's joking or not.

"only shower.  We need to get some sleep baby" 

"fiiinnnee" 

And with that we get into the shower and clean up.  Afterward we both go back to the bed and cuddle as we both fall Into a deep sleep.