Tubbo x Reader

You're adorable

Tubbo and I have been friends for years. In fact we grew up together. Our moms are best friends so we see each other almost everyday.

"TUBBO!!" I yell as I walk into his house.

I walk into his room and see him on his PC. I can already tell he's streaming so I sit on his bed and watch him.

"Hey y/n!! He says while smiling and giggling. Ok I'll admit he's pretty cute. I mean.. Him and his bees... His cute little "ahh" whenever he falls in game.. The way he's so positive. Who wouldn't crush on him? I've never said anything to anyone besides Tommy since he's Tubbos other best friend.

"Tommy.. I think I might like tubbo..." I tell Tommy as I put my head in my hands on face call with Tommy.

"WAIT WHAT?! REALLY!!?? Finally.. Took you long enough to admit to it." he says laughing his loud laugh.

"Don't make fun of me this is serious! I don't wanna ruin our friendship!" I slightly raise my voice at him as I start to worry. He looks taken aback by my sudden loud voice. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to get angry." I tell him as I look down at my floor.

"y/n, just tell him. I'm sure he feels the same way. Now leave me alone women." he says as he laughs. The call ending while cutting off his laughter.

Tubbo gestures for me to sit next to him so I'm in frame of his camera so I do. I enjoy streaming with him. It's always so much fun.

He goes back to playing Minecraft with the guys as I watch him. Tommy proceeds to hit him almost killing him. Then he falls too far down a mountain while being low on health causing him to die. He puts his head down and murmurs "dammit"

I put my hand on his knee and smile at him telling him itll be alright. He smiles at me and when his eyes meet mine his face gets red. I feel mine heating up in the process. He looks away say thank you and I take my hand away feeling stupid.

Late ron tubbo finds some bees... Oh no..

"BEES!!!" he yells excitedly while crouching next to the black and yellow stripped insect on the screen and smiles so happily. "you're so adorable. You know that right tubbo?" I say while giggling at him as he messes around with the bees for a little bit.

He looks at me as I say that. Blush creeping on his face. He looks back into my eyes once again and smiles.

"chat y/n and I will be back in a minute." he says taking his headphones off muting his mic and grabbing me by the arm. Not harshly, quite gently actually and leads me to the other side of his room.

He stands in front of me. He's surprisingly a lot taller than I am but not by a whole lot. He looks down into my eyes then to my lips.

"y/n I need to tell you something. I like you and I don't want this to ruin anything we-"

"Tubbo.. I like you too" I cut him off already knowing what he's gonna say.

He puts his right hand on the side of my face and smiles.

"Can I?" he asks looking back at my lips. I nod and help close the distance between our faces. He's gentle yet passionate. He puts his other hand on my side. While I wrap both of my hands around his neck.

He pulls away, red spread across his face. Smiling like a child just got some candy. He giggles that sweet little giggle of his. I giggle back in return and look down at the floor then back at him.

"Would you maybe wanna be Mt girlfriend and go out with me..?" he asks me and puts his hands in mine.

"Yes.. Of course I would Tubbo!" I say looking at him with excitement and joy. He pecks my lips before taking me back to his desk.

"I can get used to that." I say and laugh a bit making him nod in response.

He immediately messages Tommy on discord and tells him what happened and Tommy tell Tubbo to end his stream for the day. He does. Telling his chat goodbye while trying to ignore the comments about where he went and what happened.

After ending the stream Tubbo receives a call from Tommy. Answering it almost immediately with a sigh.

"yes Tommy?" he's says leaning back in his chair.

"HEYYYYY BIG T!! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE A WOMEN FINALLY?" He says and laughs.

Now we just gotta deal with his fans and the other guys.