Give in sukuna x reader

Warning:  dub-con(ish), DUMBIFICATION!!!! dirty smut, dirty talk, spitting, breeding, creampie, degradation, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it), mean sukuna, a little bit of a size kink.

Story from mahitochan

You couldn't take it anymore. This was far too much, you had reached your limit about half an hour ago, but he hasn't shown any signs of letting up. You wondered if you would be able to survive this, to survive him. What a beast he was. You felt your mind continue to turn to mush as he continued to pound into your pussy, unable to move away as he had pinned you down on the bed.

"Why so quiet cutie?" he grinned. "What's wrong? Can't take it like you said you could? You talk so much shit about me to the other brat but now that I'm here putting you in your place, you can't even do anything but moan." he continued to pump harder, the tip of his fat cock bruising your cervix.

You felt your drool trickle down your chin and onto Yuuji's bedsheets. He was going to kill you, but you were going to kill him first for giving Sukuna permission to take over his body, or was Sukuna's desire to fuck you stronger than Yuuji's desire to keep him locked in? Who knows? It wasn't as if you could ask Sukuna, not when he has three of his fingers shoved in your mouth.

"B-Bring back Y-Yuuji...dick head." you mumbled around his fingers, causing a wide sadistic smile to adorn his face. You weren't going to admit it but it made you wet to see Yuuji so...rabid and lustful, especially with the endless numbers of tattoos scattered on various parts of his body. Of course you were aware that this wasn't Yuuji right now.

"Oh? You're still bitching huh? What if I just don't let you cum? Or what if I just mark you? How do you think the brat is gonna feel? You know, he likes you." he grinned once more, inching his face between the juncture of your neck and shoulder before a fat stripe, making you shiver at the heat pooling in your belly.

"Oh? You're such a dirty girl. I felt you squeeze my dick, slut. You like the thought of me ruining you for that kid? He can't make you feel the way I do. He can't even fill you up the way I do. I can fill you up with so much cum you'll feel me for days. My baby won't let any go to waste yeah? Cuz she's my good little bitch." he growled.

You felt yourself start to unravel, the coil in your belly tightening with each second. The room only filled with Sukuna's heavy pants, your moans, and the squelching of your drenched pussy. You couldn't focus on anything, and you weren't sure if you even wanted to. "I-I'm going to cum!" you whimpered. Arching your back into him, this angle letting him hit you even deeper.

"With whose permission?" he slapped your ass, leaving a stinging pain on your backside.

"I need to cum"

"So beg for it. Tell me how much you love the feeling of my cock impaling you. Tell me how much you love drooling and moaning for me. Say ' I'm nothing but an onahole for Sukuna and the only person who can use my pussy is him' okay?"

You would rather die.

"Not gonna say it? That's okay. Let's just stop then" he slowed, grabbing your hips as he slowly pulled his cock out of you, whilst spreading the cheeks of your ass. He may or may not have dribbled his spit on your asshole but you were too preoccupied with the feeling of him to even notice.

"I-I love Sukuna's cock! I'm his cock slut! 'M nothin' but an onahole for him to use! Only Sukuna! O-Only! Ah! S-Sukuna! Sukuna! Please! Suk-"

"Close enough. Ha. You're a cute little thing. Fuck i'm gonna enjoy you"

He thrusted into your weeping hole, a smack echoing in the room. He continued to fuck into your pussy as if it was his only salvation. You whined as he pulled out once more, whipping your head back to give him a heated stare for teasing you when you had already given him what he wanted.

Before you could protest, he had already flipped you onto your back, your legs nicely spread for him, your cunny a meal for him to enjoy. He licked his lips in anticipation before eating your pussy whole. He ate with fervour, the hunger of a man who hadn't eaten in years. He slurped and sucked on your lips, soon adding his fingers into the mix.

Before the coil could snap, he had already pulled back, a smug expression adorned on his stupid, handsome face. "Sukuna you little-Oh!"

"What is it baby? Don't you like the feeling of me stretching your cute pussy out? My dumb little girl." he paused, gently taking your hand and pressing it on the pouch of your tummy, along with his hand on top of yours.

"D'ya feel that? That's me. That's me inside of you. Remember this. Remember the feeling of me inside you baby." he growled, his fingers tracing up your tummy to the valley of your breasts, pinching the cute little nubs. His hand softly grasped your neck, lightly applying pressure as he continued to fuck your little hole.

"Open." he demanded before gathering spit in his mouth and letting it trickle into yours, which you gladly swallowed. You were so fucked out that all you could think about was his cockcockcock.

"I can feel you going dumber by the minute. You that much of a slut?" he teased.

You were close. With the feeling of his cock rubbing against the inside of your walls, you were going to squirt and ruin Yuuji's bed, but you couldn't get yourself to give a fuck. Too lost in the feeling, you wrapped your arms around Sukuna's neck and placed your soft lips onto his, taking him by surprise as you also wrapped your legs around his torso, his balls pressing into the curve of your ass.

"Cum inside me. Please Sukuna!" you begged against his lips. He growled before devouring you whole, feeling yourself get lost in his scent, his feeling, him. You wanted him, wanted this to be something more, wanted him to never stop.

"Please please please" you whispered, tightening your grip on his shoulders until you felt yourself burst. Your toes curl as tingles flow throughout your body.

"Cumming!"

He moaned as he felt you squeeze his cock once more, causing him to be pushed over the edge. "Shit! Fuck, take it. Take all of my cum slut. Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" he groaned, slumping into your chest as he painted your insides white with his cum.

You felt a slight sting on your hip, thinking it was just Sukuna's grip, you chose to ignore it, not knowing that a large "S" had been permanently imprinted into your skin.

You shook as he gently grinded into you, releasing small spurts of cum into your pussy until his balls were empty. He looked up at you, smirking at your flushed and exhausted expression. He knew he did a good job fucking you out.

"Is...is Yuuji coming back?" you whispered, your voice hoarse.

He did not like that at all.

"Yuuji this, Yuuji that. Why do you think of him when I'm here? You want him too don't you?"

"I-I don't!" you exclaimed, grasping at his biceps to prevent him from moving away from you. "I was just worried..." you trailed off, unable to look at him.

"I guess i'll just have to fuck you harder to make your forget about that stupid brat. Spread your legs slut, I'm not even close to being done with you"

Yeah, you weren't going to survive this at all.