WHAT NSFW WALLPAPER THEY SUGGEST FOR THEIR NEW PHONE [ BNHA EDITION ]

tw: fear kink, impact play, marking, breeding, face riding, bondage, impact play, biting

story from haikyutiehoe

bakugou → suggests, as his lock screen, his hand- but his hand around your neck pressing you, into his bed with traces of his cum leaking out of your lips as he halts you from swallowing his cum, bakugou's crimson eyes indicate for you to slowly open your mouth for him to photograph his baby drowning in his taste. with a growl, the blonde threatens to make that photo his homepage.

deku → a romantic photo of him inside you, the two of you connected by skinship with the slight sheen of your essence crawling up his pelvis, v-line very distinct and small green hairs faintly tracing down to where his cock is buried between your legs. legs parted and held open and near your body by your own hands, the photo also features the swell of your ass on the underside of your thigh.

shoto → wants to see a visual of your naked tits, erect on his lock screen, tempt him to pause the important phone call and just admire the skin he runs his fingers over every morning and night. a gentle amber shadow of his fiery quirk illuminates the pretty feature. on the other tit, traces of his icy touch linger with the hint of snowy ice trailing up your chest, hand caressing your body with the gentlest of touches

kirishima - a blurry, fighting for focus, polaroid framed image of pro hero red riot and you kissing, marks visible on his neck that you left strategically placed for everyone to see - hero, civilian and villain alike. the crimson-haired hero's smirk hints across his swollen and kissed lips, partially shielded by your mouth as your teeth intend to leave another bruise over his hardening skin.

denki - his fingers coated in your cum, sticky threads of the creamy white fluid connected between his digits. the blonde loves displaying his quirk, a small bright spark on the tip of his finger ghosts over your stomach. the fear play belongs to his kink, just enough to get your attention through the haze after creaming for the third time in a row.

momo - your mouth nuzzled around her nipple, lips lightly covering over the immense swell of her breast that caresses your chin. the softness and supple nature of her bosom are accentuated by how they squish against your features. she does later whine that the photo doesn't accurately capture how you whimper around her assets.

hawks - the memory of keigo's pretty inflamed cock sits snug in the frame of his phone, the lock screen stained with the image of his dick sitting on your bare stomach. It's an imposing size, the weight resting on your body reminds you just how lethal the hero can prove to be once he's in bed or having a heated mating season. the home screen displays how the blonde is buried deep inside you, breeding you relentlessly. some tantalizing scratches rake down his chiseled abdomen. the severe marks serve only to excite him further when he withdraws his cock from inside you, cock head the only skinship connecting the two of you. only when satisfied with your pathetic whines, does the number two hero spear you all over again.

mirko - a visual of her riding your face, legs shielding your visage with only your body stretched out under the rabbit hero to identify you by name. her thighs are taut against your head, ass cradling your cheeks as you lap at her pussy, translucent sticky essence drooling out of the edges of our mouth. you look pretty, she tells you later, guzzling on her pussy like a cunt starved whore, till she cums down your tongue.

dabi - posed, you lay on your back, the villain's cobalt eyes glaring at you from above. burned hands pry apart your legs. shinged fingertips migrate down the swell of your ass to the apex of your thighs, marks accenting your sore limbs from hours of repeated orgasm denial and overstimulation are evident in the exhausted expression painted across your features, eyes distant yet saturated with tones of pleasure as you gaze up at the camera at touya's instruction. your arms rest above you, restricted with red rope intricately woven into a twisted knot. you're a messy slut, his cum leaking out of you, some residue smeared across your stomach. one hand wrapped around your throat causes your body to arch off the body as his other hand tweaks your nipples vengefully. the image almost captures the reflection of his excited piercing cerulean eyes in yours, only the whisper of his approval and praise flicker across your eyes.

shigaraki - his family's hands each destined for a piece of your body - one tightly wound around your neck, another coiled around your bicep, two hands prying your legs apart, and one affectionately twisting your nipple. each hand acting as independent agents while his cock splits you open, rings of cum rippling down his shaft as it reaches impossibly deep inside you, to an achingly violent orgasm. If only the photo could record how you scream out tomura's name as he adores - whether for more or less, faster or slower, harder or softer, the league of villain's leader's name painted across your lips as you babble pure nonsense.

chisaki - a fascinating image, almost flattering of you choking on his cock, maroon tinted hair tickling the edges of your lips as your mouth nuzzles his groin. image captured from below, the bulge of his member is visibly buried in your throat. one hand fondles your jaw, the thumb stretching across the skin to brush away fresh new tears as his head nudges the back of your throat. water leaks down the sides of your cheeks, staining the skin, a pleasure only chisaki can provide with degradation and praise for swallowing his bitter load.

twice - the image records the villain kissing your stomach while one hand relentlessly drills inside you, effortlessly drawing out hot and sensual moans and whines for his cock. he smirks against your skin, the expression slipping off the lips as his split personalities oppose each other, fighting for dominance when it comes to pleasuring your body - or in some cases - treating it as a cocksleeve.