🥀The Pussy Thief Chronicles🥀 eren x black!reader

Warnings: Dark content? Idk yo! DNI if pregnancy sex or consensual non-consent isn't your vibe plz and thanks ;)

story by ohayopoko

Pregnant. Y/n's pregnant and Eren's stealing her pussy. Again. Pregnant, bonnet falling off, leg pinned up Y/n wakes up to a nasty orgasm. It's loud and wet, drenching the bed and Eren knows she's awake when she starts breathing hard, soft moans giving her away.

Y/n's clenching that pussy up as she rides out her orgasm, forcing Eren to slow down his strokes cause she's pushing him out. He punishes her for that, pressing into her everytime they connect and she's whimpering, her squirt bubbling down to a stream as he grinds her soft spot out..

"Yeahhh," Eren sounds hungry, deprived. "Make that pussy fight, pretty girl,"

Y/n makes that pussy fight like a good girl and Eren lets her push him out before gets back in that pussy again, groaning in Y/n's ear as he rocks his hips to poke in her tummy. Eren's breathing hard in her ear, fingers digging her flesh as he savours her and Y/n turns her head, blindly peppering kisses anywhere on his face. Eren moves his lips to her own, returning her fever kisses before he starts throwing dick up into her belly. Y/n tries to break the kiss but Eren bites her lip, pulling her back in, eyes closed as he strokes her pussy out.

Y/n doesn't stop him, hand on her belly as she lets him make a mess of her pussy. She's breathing hard when he lets her go. Y/n turns away, burying her face in the pillows and Eren's breath is hot on the nape of her neck and he's even more desperate when Y/n starts to cream up and down his dick. She's still fighting but Eren's sliding in so easily, her pussy squelching with defeat every time he stabs her womb and fuck, Eren's so in love with Y/n and her good pussy.

He's milking her and Y/n can't hold it in, moaning a soft, needy "Fuckkk, don't stoppp," as she lets him in her belly. On his mother, Eren would have fucked a baby in Y/n's sweet pussy if there wasn't one already in there. It's the only reason he's not beating her pussy down and Eren's trying to compose himself. Eren nuzzles her nape, breathing her in as he slows down his strokes and everything feels wet and sticky.

It felt so fucking good, Eren just had to see what this looked like and Y/n gets upset when he pulls out all of a sudden, leaving her pussy hot and twitching. She sees the outline of his figure as he gets up, reaching for his phone. Y/n's confused when he turns on his flashlight, kneeling at the edge of the bed as he gives her ass a firm slap.

"C'mere," Eren snaps his fingers and points down at the space in front of him. Y/n's slow getting up, holding her swollen belly as she drags her pregnancy pillow with her. Eren's rubbing her ass as she toots that thang up and busts it open for him. He's marvelling her pussy, shining the flashlight on her as he teases her, rubbing the head of his cream stained dick on her slick pussy lips.

Y/n's asshole is tight, pretty and puckered; it calls to him and Eren licks his thumb before he starts rubbing her pretty little asshole. It feels good, relaxing but Y/n doesn't get to relish in that thought cause Eren's pushing into her creamy pussy again. She opens up and Eren's watching, breathing a soft "Fuckk, gimme all this pussy," as her dark pussy eats his dick up in one go.

When he pulls out a little, his dick is stained with new cream and Eren has to stop for a second because his balls are churning and his dick is twitching. So he keeps the flashlight on her, thumb stroking her puckered asshole as he admires how delicious her pussy looked from the back, wickedly gripping his dick like that.

"Fuck, Y/n," Eren breathes as he plays with her, swiping some cream from her pussy. "Do you think I could fuck the baby out of you?" He's toying her ass with the slickness of her own pussy cream, using it as lube to sink his finger inside of her. "Since I fucked the baby into you?"